Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm looking for this game.
It's a top perspective alien strategy game probably released in the late 90s since i played it in the early 2000s, if anyone can find this game or knows what game it is then please tell me and make me able to relive my childhood.

EDIT: Also i dont know if this will help, but the main menu features two dudes in green body-armor with green headbands and they are shooting a bunch of weird creatures.
[Image: card.png]

Thanked by:
Console or computer?
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
It probably isn't Starcraft but is it Starcraft?
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by: Ton
could be one of the myriad xcom games
don't know which one though if it released in the late 90s
Thanked by:
(12-30-2013, 05:31 PM)psychospacecow Wrote: It probably isn't Starcraft but is it Starcraft?

I'm 100% sure it isn't starcraft since from what i remember you can see the entire map and move around it and destroy aliens.

(12-30-2013, 03:16 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: Console or computer?

PC

Thanked by:
It'd help to know which genre it was too.

If you'd said blue dudes in headbands, I'd pretty sure it was XCOM: UFO Defense, but...
I don't believe any XCOM has green dudes as a protag, even just in the menu.

Other than that color issue, it really sounds like XCOM.

Did you get to shoot down UFOs when detected and contruct subterranian bases, and research all the stuff?
Or does the word cryssalid evoke a feeling of OH CRAP?
Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.
HELP-Need as much C+C and playtesting as I can get on my SHMUP Megaman reimagining!
[Image: mx9RKdo.png]
Thanked by:
It could be X-COM: Terror from the Deep. This screenshot fits most of the description.
http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/x-com-...Id,194283/
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: