Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
All you need is ℒ∂✓ℰ
Love's all you need :h:

Petie added the cute heart emoticon to our roster! I figured that we could use some graphical love around here, so if you want to summon pink upside-down nutsacks you just need to type in :h:. Have fun!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Gors, I am so sick of your s(h) it.

T(h) is is t(h)e last straw.

(H)a(h)a(h)a.
Thanked by:
(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)
REPOST AND ROMANTIC THINGS WILL HAPPEN!

IF NO THEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN LOL JK!
(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)(h)
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: Ton
About time! I (h) you guys~

(12-23-2013, 09:54 AM)Gors Wrote: so if you want to summon pink upside-down nutsacks you just need to type in (h).

Hey it could also be an upside-down peach!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

(h)
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
We tried to make it work with Heart but, for some reason, it hates us and wouldn't accept that particular shortcut, most likely because of the "<" in it.
Thanked by:
i'm sorry i have to be the [Image: dlhTjEf.gif] here, but whoever made that heart needs to give it a second look. it's rather jagged and missing the "plumpness" that the rest of the emoticons have

here, let me show you

Smile Big Grin Cry Cool (h) Sick Exclamation Shy Shreksual Healing

well okay, yes it's hard to argue my case as i've only got a bunch of circles and shrek, but i'm pretty sure a little selout would do the trick

also, why not make it :heart: or :love:? our Exclamation actually has the word "exclamation" spelled out, since we can't use Exclamation
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:
selout would put the heart out of style buddy

also I am enforcing a max 18x18 size for the emote and being an even number, you cannot make it 'pointy' because of it (unless if i made it 17x17 but 17x17 is not 18x18)

if anything :love: could be a better shourtcut but I think Petie will look a workaround for Heart

and 'exclamation' could be :bang: , so it's shorter to type
Thanked by:
oh, sorry, you'll have to excuse me, i just realized i told you the completely wrong thing, pls disregard i wanted to sound like a big shot but failed

rather, i think the issue is that it IS 18x18 isn't a great size for a cartoon heart.

Cartoon hearts are always wider than they are tall. They ARE plump.
[Image: afZCE72.png]

I'd try 18x16, (shave two pixels off the wide top part of the heart, but leave two pixels blank in the image, so it looks centered) and it should look nice, plump and round...and a little like majora's mask, lol

Right now it just looks kinda...lumpy.

plus, if you make them purposely shorter than the emoticons and center them, then you could make cute love stories with the emoticons!!
Thanked by:
love story with emoticons sounds too spammy/supabuddy

Wink

(I'll work on it soon)
Thanked by: psychospacecow
oh and can we get :scrooge: as an emoticon pls

i.e.

i would like to request someone draw a gigantic 300dpi vector of tabuu from smash bros for use with posters and i will pay $10 because that is all i can spend [Image: dlhTjEf.gif]
Thanked by: