Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Fucking balls.
Hi.

I'm Flare.

Whoever the other Flare is on this board, I was Flare waaaaaaaaay before you.

But that's alright. I'm over that. I go by Johnny now, anyway, I've been a part of the spriting community since the year 2000. That's almost 9 years. I know more about spriting than most of you, I've collaborated and been friends with most of the people who are your heroes for most of my life, and I've pissed the majority of them off, as well.

I don't sprite anymore. No real reason why, I just don't have a passion for it anymore, but that's okay.

I'm good friends with Dazz, we go way back.

I'm a mac user, but I also love and build PCs.

I hate sony and playstation and LOVE Microsoft's 360.

The Wii is overrated and stupid.

I made a sprite comic a week ago for no reason that's kind of funny.

I live in Sin City, USA

I'm sick of posting on boards that have absolutely no passion or activity.
(Munkki)

To whoever knows me,

Whats up.

To whoever hates me,

Shut up.

To all you new people I haven't met yet,

Good luck.
Thanked by:
Me and Flare both started out about the same time. We've been friends since about 2002/3.
We and I both spawned from the same shithole of unmentionable. He understands why I find it funny how people talk about this "legenedary spriter" and stuff, and they were really crap when we first started. People like Tri and Sydney, who both were members of the same forum we were from.

Good times.

We're probably the only ones left that aren't either dead or stuck on the same forum out of dedication...
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Oh, that's nice.

Sup.
Thanked by:
Your arrogance makes me dislike you already. We don't care how rich you are, or how long you've been spriting for.

Enjoy your stay.
Thanked by:
What Grooveman said.

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
Rich was in quotations. People on forums get the wrong idea, if you ask me, I'm not rich. I work hard for the money that I earn to buy nice things. It's just, I then post said things and people have a shit storm and say "blah blah blah, you're rich, blah blah blah". It's actually pretty aggravating.
Thanked by:
Then... perhaps... you should...

...Stop posting that?

Just a suggestion.
Thanked by:
P. arrogant and annoying.
Sup
[Image: cIUPd.png]
Give me my own member group!
--
megazario Wrote:quite amazing good job make up more keep up the good work
plz dont give me a bad point plz for sounding a bit gay here
Thanked by:
I don't like you very much.
Welcome I guess.
Thanked by:
Yeah, Flare does seem to be common around most parts of the internet... why I never see Flare as being a great name, but its a name I have had for some time now.

That aside, welcome I suppose Smile
Thanked by:
So you are the real Flare huh! Welcome, your not bad, just a little self centering, thats alright. Nice seeing you, and enjoy.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
Aha, there is a difference of who the real Flare is, I technically have been Flare at PT/Ninsprites/Spriters Resource, the longest, Johnny - I take it you haven't been part of the forums til today?

I would hate for Johnny to become the "real Flare", just cause he has gone under that name 4 years more than I have.
Thanked by:
(09-28-2008, 06:26 PM)Flare Wrote: Aha, there is a difference of who the real Flare is, I technically have been Flare at PT/Ninsprites/Spriters Resource, the longest, Johnny - I take it you haven't been part of the forums til today?

I would hate for Johnny to become the "real Flare", just cause he has gone under that name 4 years more than I have.
Ok then I guess both of you are, but you guys could be brothers.

@ Johnny Andre, I think I very vaguely remember you...
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
You are arrogant, aggressive, and seem to be a "know it all" about sprites and the universe.

WELCOME!!!
Blank Garfield Minus Garfield Blank
[Image: fSymsOGXOcsm54gkCltWuVyc_r1_500.gif]
Brawl FC: 4339-4126-4921
Thanked by:
We Agree on one thing at least, The Wii is overated. And I don't have one. =/

Welcome otherwise I suppose.
Thanked by: