Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MMO Forum I guess.
Burger 
Uh yeah. I make pointless forums. Hoorah! Anyway, most gamers have a MMO they play often. Mine was Spiral Knights, but I kind of dropped out of it. So i'm looking for a new one! If anyone actually posts on this forum and I read what they say and maybe try a new MMO! So if anybody has any thoughts on MMOs and what one they prefer, then go ahead! Also what are some peoples thoughts on console MMOs?

With that said here's a picture of a panda.

[Image: ap99121501386_custom-feedbb6efa738efee47...s6-c30.jpg]

Also, here is a couple pictures of MMORPGS.

[Image: 2372372-warlords-of-draenor-851x315-facebook.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqReGuWUJjBr0mdINlACz...GcnymHIbpQ]

If anybody plays these MMORPGS above, post in the comments why you like it and if you recommend it! Or any other MMORPGS you recommend! Smile

NinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinja

One second you see me, the next second you probably will still see, but the next second you won't!

Wits,Stealth and Speed makes a true ninja.Ninja

Thanked by:
That's a large goddamn panda.

But I play Maplestory some. I used to play it a lot until the last update
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
(12-10-2013, 06:22 PM)[robo9] Wrote: That's a large goddamn panda.

But I play Maplestory some. I used to play it a lot until the last update

But don't pandas make everything better?!

MapleStory is something I looked at once. Looks fun.

One second you see me, the next second you probably will still see, but the next second you won't!

Thanked by:
I think that I may try Neverwinter, but i'm nut sure.

Thanked by:
I played Neverwinter a bit, but it got kinda stale after I reached max level. Like, at first, the combat was kinda interesting, but then the combat situations seemed to eventually reach a point where they stopped introducing many new things outside of multiplayer dungeon delves.

One I'm keeping an eye on for now is Wildstar. Some are saying it's likely just going to be another WoWclone but with space bunnygirls.

But then space bunnygirls...

Was also waiting for PSO and the new Final Fantasy one, but I haven't heard anything about them recently?
Thanked by:
I play FF14 on occasion. The fact that I can be every class ever with one character appeals to my interest. Also the crafting system is absolutely amazing.
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by: