Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Adventure Dreamcast
Question 
I've been trying to rip the models from the Dreamcast version of Sonic Adventure, because there are a ton of DX models but only one from the original. However, I'm having trouble finding where they're located on the disc. Sonic Retro's wiki says they're in 1ST_READ.bin, but I haven't been able to get anythign out of that. All I have been able to rip is Super Sonic's model (which I do plan to submit). Does anyone have any advice or know-how to extract SA1 models?
Thanked by:
I remember I bought the disk to rip stuff from but got nothing... I can't really think of anything. I haven't tried Google, stupidly. You could hit Google. And if you find nothing, download the ISO of the game. It isn't illegal, because according to this you have the disc, thus owning the game making downloading the ISO perfectly fine..
Thanked by:
I already have the game on disc. My problem is finding the files that house the models. There's over 500 files on the disc and I have no clue where to locate the models. I was only lucky to find Super Sonic's file. It was located under b_chaos7.prs in the file SONICAD.
Thanked by: