Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Christmas, time is, here again.
Christmas, time is, here again. Christmas, time is, here again. Christmas, time is, here again. Been around, since you know when!

Ahem. Anyway, welcome to The Christmas Resource. Enjoy it everyone, comes but only once a year!

Props to Gors for the banner image!
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Wow Check Out This Ho Ho Holiday Theme

Thank You Dazz, And Gors Bless The Christmas Resource. Thank you for being a man with Jovial Christmas Spirit

p.s. can i use this theme all year
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Dazz, psychospacecow
(12-02-2013, 07:51 AM)Kosheh Wrote: way to lead me on to believe that you wouldnt make it in the site discussion thread ): but oh well

p.s. can i use this theme all year

Haha, that was indeed the point of our replies in that thread! Tongue

As for using it all year, I'm not sure yet. We might keep it hidden outside of December.
Thanked by: psychospacecow
I was worried the snow flakes would lag, but this is a nice seasonal theme! Yet another thing to inspire the holiday atmosphere, I think I've had Laura Shigihari's cover of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" on repeat for two hours already. Tongue
Thanked by:
(12-02-2013, 10:00 AM)Petie Wrote: Haha, that was indeed the point of Dazz's replies in that thread! Tongue
ftfy

(12-02-2013, 10:00 AM)Petie Wrote: As for using it all year, I'm not sure yet. We might keep it hidden outside of December.
as a former administrator, i wont accept this response as this is simply unthinkable ):
dont make me send you snail mail written in courier new requesting we have this all the time

ps. oh my god this snow

THIS SNOW i love it
(12-02-2013, 04:15 PM)Kosheh Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 10:00 AM)Petie Wrote: Haha, that was indeed the point of Dazz's replies in that thread! Tongue
ftfy

(12-02-2013, 10:00 AM)Petie Wrote: As for using it all year, I'm not sure yet. We might keep it hidden outside of December.
as a former administrator, i wont accept this response as this is simply unthinkable ):
dont make me send you snail mail written in courier new requesting we have this all the time

ps. oh my god this snow

THIS SNOW i love it

I REPLIED IN SPIRIT! Okay, so I meant to reply but never got around to it...

As for your snail mail, that may now be the only way to ensure you can keep it throughout the year.
Thanked by:
Love the theme and the snow. God, there should be one for autumn where super leaves from the Mario games fall instead of snowflakes. I'm thinking too big here. Gettin' in over my head. Ouch!
Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy
I really can't believe Christmas time is here again...I thought this year would last longer, honestly. XD
actually, Dazz, Gors, etc. i know i'm really pushing the envelope here just by asking this alone, but while we're on the topic of Christmas, is there any chance we'll see the return of The Island of Misfit Toys? =:0

idk how i thought of it, i saw the goofy Rankin/Bass-esque Santa up there huggin Frosty! and remembered ):
Thanked by:
...we already have the lounge which is new spamhaul

There's no need.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: Gors
(12-09-2013, 10:26 PM)Vipershark Wrote: ...we already have the lounge which is new spamhaul

There's no need.

...can we rename it to the christmas resource lounge? =D
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi