Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Your average toad from MFGG. Now on VG Resource.
Big Grin 
Yep, it's Jaden1291 the Toad, this time straight from the Mario Fan Games Galaxy community.

I'm a filipino here, plus I do tilesets and spriting (a lot?) I'm also on Mario Fan Games Galaxy, even as FutureNyanCat on DeviantART and Twitter, and Jaden1291 on YouTube. Glad I'm happy to stay on VG Resource.
[Image: GuwjoEI.png]
Jaden1291 the Toad. Your ordinary toad on The VG Resource. Cool
Thanked by:
Hey Jaden, welcome to the Resource! Some people here seem to be familiar (even frequent members at) MFGG, although I can't say I'm one of them Tongue

Hope you enjoy your stay!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Hello to you, sir. I hardly ever go to MFGG, but it's good to have you here.

This might seem like an out of the blue question, Jaden, but are you familiar with Lemmy's Land by any chance?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
(12-01-2013, 03:24 AM)Jaden1291 the Toad Wrote: I'm a filipino here
no you're not

you're Jaden1291 the Toad

welcome to the VG Resource :V I was thinking of going to MFGG, actually to share my fangame idea in the hopes of someone helping me to realize its greatness. i might as well go back and litter up the casual conversation castle ):

also not to be a humongous critic, but we're a pretty small community. i'm pretty sure Jaden the Toad isn't taken Tongue

you also raise a wonderful point: i don't think the race of Toads actually have like, a name that you'd define more than one of them as. Like, there's the Yoshi Clan made up of all the dinosaurs similar to the original green Yoshi - but they're a clan as they have a more tribal governance and elected them so, but toad are much more sentient beings.

i'm pretty sure there's only one Toad, and that's Peach's personal assistant. But then there's the rest of the Mushroom Kingdom, which is made up of the Mushroom people...but is that what they're called?

Mushroom People? ):

edit: oh, apparently they're the "Toads" species

that's
so dumb
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi