Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures Models
Looking on the site, and around the internet, it seems someone has already discovered a method by which to rip the models from this game. I was hoping someone could enlighten me (and everyone else) with said method, or perhaps, just take on the project entirely and save us time of trying to educate a moron like me when it comes to model stuff like that. Basically, what I'm asking is: Can we figure out the format, or is this individual willing to rip everything on their own? I'd really like to see the Ghosts ripped, personally (especially the unfortunately-named Doctor.) Anyway, if this is at all possible, please let myself and others know!
Thanked by:
Here is The Models Selection

my friend has ripped these models, and he managed me to fixed the textures. unfortunately, we get the models it around the first day that game was released. Tongue

we almost have them all. my friend said the model format are .max files which able to open on 3ds Max. and the texture are .dds file. the UV map are kinda wrong, and i'm fixed that.
but we don't get the bones structure.

"i'm confirm this game is able to rip as T-Posed"

in the future, we will submit others models on this site.

Thanked by:
Sorry to necropost, and sorry I didn't respond earlier. I was wondering if there was any progress made on this? We have three of them on site I'm aware, but there's not been any further news as to the ripping method or otherwise. I was just a little concerned something may have become problematic.
Thanked by: