Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anyone want Sonic stance rips?
Hi People!

I am Danny the Spriter. I can help you rip Sonic the Hedgehog stance sprites cause I am awesome. Cool
Although, the sprite ripping might miss a bit sprites, or look terrible; so don't complain.
I'll rip em'!
Thanked by:
Okay… I am going to tell you this now, but if you don't have any work to show, you honestly don't have any business making these sort of posts on the forum. If you want to rip Sonic sprites and help others rip these sprites, good for you. Just don't bother to post here if you have nothing to show.

Also, did you bother to read the name of this section of the forum? Since you didn't make it very clear that you wanted this to be a sprite project, you were better off posting this in this section.
http://www.vg-resource.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5

One more thing… What on earth is going on with your text? One moment, it is three times large than the usual font of the forum. Then, you decided to use an entirely different font all together! There is nothing wrong with the default font used on the forum and the way you attempted to change it all up seriously clashes with the rest of the forum….. Not to mention that it also makes you look more unprofessional than you already are.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
nope, read the rules.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: