Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cartilage System
3D Modelling 
You guys' system for verifying needs serious improvement. It could be months before a sheet I worked really hard on gets onto the site, even if I do all the icon garbage. It's twice as bad if I'm trying to submit sprites for a new game. I am very disappoint. You guys need better site management.
Thanked by:
First of all hello, I am part of the administration staff.

You are saying that but you only have one post. Therefore I wonder, how did you submit a sheet? We use the forums for submission, so if this is your first post I really don't understand how's that possible. And by quickly checking your username, I could infer that you are ZiggytheNinja, aka this guy here.

so, please refrain for making alts. i will have to ban you.

Have a nice day :- )
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Gors, we accept submissions through the site's control panel system. This guy is likely talking about the fact that we have a backlog on there dating back about 30 days on one sheet, and about 20 days on some others. He likely just forgot that we have lives besides this site, and have also got to spend time working for living. So you know, cut him some slack.

We've also got to invest some time to make the "icon garbage" for him, so there's that, too.

But yes, he is actually ZiggyTheNinja.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
yes; I have banned him not because he was demanding stuff. Demanding stuff is ok, but creating an alt is not. I was typing an informative reply until i noticed he only posted once, and that made me look up his IP. What a wild coincidence!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(11-07-2013, 09:49 AM)Dazz Wrote: Gors, we accept submissions through the site's control panel system. This guy is likely talking about the fact that we have a backlog on there dating back about 30 days on one sheet, and about 20 days on some others. He likely just forgot that we have lives besides this site, and have also got to spend time working for living. So you know, cut him some slack.

We've also got to invest some time to make the "icon garbage" for him, so there's that, too.

But yes, he is actually ZiggyTheNinja.

Well. This is mildly embarrassing. Actually, it's very embarrassing.
Firstly, let me apologize for MrNo. He's an asshole.
For awhile, he and I have been "sharing" my TSR account; that is to say, he figured out my password and promised to use it for submitting his sheets. I can recently tell if he's been using my account if the sheets he submits have no icons.(i only say "recently" because I only just started making icons as part of my submission custom)
Anyway, he and I had a conversation this morning during which he asked how I can deal with the verification time and I told him that the website isnt a 24 hour business firm, these people are human beings. He texted me later in class to tell me that he "asked" about it on the forum. Later, he came to me laughing because he said you guys thought it was me. This would be due to the fact that he was trying to speak on my behalf and used my circumstances as the basis for his argument. I rushed here to clear things up: I am not MrNo. Feel free to reject all of his submissions(FBI agent, Pitfall Harry, Arkus Zei, and Arkus Zei's ship).
Sorry for the inconvenience. I will be changing my password.

P.S. is that thing about the Paul Robertson sprites really the only thing I've ever posted here? That's embarrassing...
I was thinking of putting a poem here, but instead I'll link you to my deviantArt and pixelJoint pages:
http://ziggytheninja.deviantart.com/
http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixels/profile.asp
This is most likely my fault -- for two months now I've been at my wits end on motivation to do anything regarding the site and things have been neglected as a result of it. I take full responsiblility of that but every time I say I'll change that, it doesn't happen... I really can't apologize enough for this inexcusable neglect. I didn't used to be this way but my personal life has almost swallowed me in a negative way and I'm in this phase where it's like my mind is dead-focused on a few certain things, specifically things that are making me especially happy at the time or help me cope with things, and can hardly be arsed about others. I think the only way I can get around to working on the site is if somebody pressures me to do it, otherwise it just ends up becoming yet another personal responsibility that I fail at.

Sorry I know nobody wants/needs to hear about my shit but I thought I owed an explanation to everyone. TLDR; I have horrible, horrible self-will and responsibility. But you probably knew that.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(11-07-2013, 04:32 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: This is most likely my fault -- for two months now I've been at my wits end on motivation to do anything regarding the site and things have been neglected as a result of it. I take full responsiblility of that but every time I say I'll change that, it doesn't happen... I really can't apologize enough for this inexcusable neglect. I didn't used to be this way but my personal life has almost swallowed me in a negative way and I'm in this phase where it's like my mind is dead-focused on a few certain things, specifically things that are making me especially happy at the time or help me cope with things, and can hardly be arsed about others. I think the only way I can get around to working on the site is if somebody pressures me to do it, otherwise it just ends up becoming yet another personal responsibility that I fail at.

Sorry I know nobody wants/needs to hear about my shit but I thought I owed an explanation to everyone. TLDR; I have horrible, horrible self-will and responsibility. But you probably knew that.
I'm probably much worse in that regard, I've been barely doing anything for the Resources lately.
Thanked by: Garamonde
(11-07-2013, 04:39 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(11-07-2013, 04:32 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: This is most likely my fault -- for two months now I've been at my wits end on motivation to do anything regarding the site and things have been neglected as a result of it. I take full responsiblility of that but every time I say I'll change that, it doesn't happen... I really can't apologize enough for this inexcusable neglect. I didn't used to be this way but my personal life has almost swallowed me in a negative way and I'm in this phase where it's like my mind is dead-focused on a few certain things, specifically things that are making me especially happy at the time or help me cope with things, and can hardly be arsed about others. I think the only way I can get around to working on the site is if somebody pressures me to do it, otherwise it just ends up becoming yet another personal responsibility that I fail at.

I'm probably much worse in that regard, I've been barely doing anything for the Resources lately.

You guys really shouldn't beat yourselves up about it so badly; the way I see it, if you have the patience to rip animations from a video game frame by frame, you have the patience to wait for verification. People like MrNo don't get that.
I was thinking of putting a poem here, but instead I'll link you to my deviantArt and pixelJoint pages:
http://ziggytheninja.deviantart.com/
http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixels/profile.asp
Thanked by: Garamonde
(11-07-2013, 04:39 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: I'm probably much worse in that regard, I've been barely doing anything for the Resources lately.

But it's excusable since you have an actual life and are busy with things to do... Sick
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: