Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Club Nintendo Rewards Thread
I'll be updating this thread regularly with the latest prizes available to Club Nintendo members, just so people will be up to date. I check it pretty religiously since they offer "free" downloadable titles now. The thread will also serve as an organized history of Club Nintendo offers from this point forward. Feel free to talk about Club Nintendo related things as well. I'll be updating this first post each month with the latest offers.

I should also mention that this is for the United States Club Nintendo service, since that's where I live.

January, 2014
December, 2013

[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Sevenstitch
What happened, what happened!
I know for a fact A Link to the Past was there just this morning, and now it's gone!

I was going to get it! [Image: Luigi.png]
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by:
A Link to the Past is on the main page but not in the Rewards page. Clicking on it prompts the message: "Sorry, this item is currently not available."

I think they're still preparing codes for it or somesuch.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
I'm stuck with the European Club Nintendo. Not that it's a bad thing, eventhough the catalog is a little lacking. We also don't have special offers for exchanging Stars (currency similar to Coins) for games.

Loot:
I have the Year of Luigi comemmorative coin. I was lucky, because it was available for just 1 day, the same day I registered Sonic Lost World (so the game was good for something, I guess).
I have other stuff too: Qurupeco bust for registering Monster Hunter Tri, a Mario hat-shaped DS sleeve, a DS-box sized box for storing 18 (3)DS gamecards, a Kirby pouch/wallet and a pile of Kid Icarus: Uprising AR cards.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
Why would you say that Nicktendo? I don't get why some people disliked Sonic Lost World.

Anyway there really isn't much that I'm interested in right now on Club Nintendo. I'll just wait.

Thanked by:
A Link to the Past is now available.
Thanked by:
I'm sitting on 1300 coins and I'm ready to spend, but they're just not putting anything good up. I did get the t-shirt when it was on sale for Year of Luigi, but that's about it.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I've had that issue as well. In 2010 (I think) I registered just about everything trying to get at that Platinum-Award Mario figure and Game & Watch Collection, but after that there wasn't anything that caught my eye. I lost a ton of coins because of their nonsensical expiration policy.
Thanked by:
I went and got myself Dillon's Rolling Western with the coins I had, I've got 50 left now.
Thanked by: Kriven, Koopaul
(11-04-2013, 08:01 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Why would you say that Nicktendo? I don't get why some people disliked Sonic Lost World.

Anyway there really isn't much that I'm interested in right now on Club Nintendo. I'll just wait.

I liked the first half, enjoyed the DLC dispite it being a reskinned mini boss battles. Later on, it just slowly sucked the joy out of the game for me.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
I was happy to get the golden nunchuk to match my golden Wiimote from Skyward Sword. That's been a while now, though.

[Image: 357n7r6_zps67bc167e.gif]
Thanked by:
I while back, I scummed a bunch of registration codes from my backlog of Wii/DS/3DS titles, and got enough to get a Game and Watch: Ball unit. Pretty nifty. I personally haven't bothered much with Club Nintendo since.

Also, that Year of Luigi coin seems to be similar to the coins Best Buy gave out during their E3 demos in June, but the Club Nintendo one looks to be of higher quality (and bearing the CN logo on the other side in lieu of Luigi's face).
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by:
Have only just started using the Club Nintendo service using codes from games that I already got and so far the only gift that I claimed is a 3DS games case with Mario on the cover (comes with 2 other covers as well). There are a few codes left to do though for now...

Looking at the US side of Club Nintendo, there seems to be more different stuff (including using currency for games) than the EU one. EU Club Nintendo isn't bad and seems decent enough but doesn't seem as updated like still having Nintendo Point Cards (they now use local prices via the eShop) and the Super Mario Galaxy OST Vinyl (not many Nintendo fans have or even know what a record player is) plus there are little things like shoelaces (useless for me since nearly all my shoes are slip ons) and notebooks however sometimes there have been some treats such as the Wii SNES controller, Mario Kart 7 trophies, Year of Luigi Coin, even Mario Power Tennis GBA at one point. The good stuff sells out very quickly though so at the moment the juicy things are Game & Watch Ball reproduction, Super Mario Galaxy OST, a Mario and friends figure (same as JP Club Nintendo) and a DS game however they require quite a bit of stars to get them up to 7500. Probably by late November/early December that Nintendo will have new stuff.

Don't know about US Club Nintendo but in the EU Club Nintendo; each game gets 250 stars except download games where it is only 50, a 3DS is 750 stars and a Wii U is 1000 (however you have to link your Club Nintendo account instead of scratching off a code). Sometimes you get surveys adding 50 stars but they are pretty time consuming and personally feel a bit pointless since the publisher/Nintendo won't really read the feedback.
Thanked by:
SMG on vinyl?

[Image: 137591022730.png]

Edit Nov 14: Not worth a bump. The reversible pouches sold out.
Thanked by:
Does anyone know when the Platinum Awards are getting announced?
Thanked by: