Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread
You ever feel as if you could make a robot master so mundane or terrible it could put Toad Man or Pump Man to shame?

Well, here's your chance. the Terrible Robot Master Ideas thread, where you can post your own terrible ideas, I guess.

If you want, you can make sprites if you really want to bother.
Thanked by:
(11-03-2013, 07:42 PM)smedis2 Wrote: a robot master so mundane or terrible it could put Toad Man or Pump Man to shame?

Wood Man
Thanked by:
I got one:

Name: Dumb Man
Stage: A House
MoveSet: Attack(but it depletes his health bar), Jumping(dummy added this as a move!)
Ability you get: Laser(Shoots completely backwards)
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by: smedis2
Fry Man, the fast food master. He sprays hot oil, which is the ability you gain, and blinds you with a heat lamp.

And his design is a cross between a hamburger and a kitchen worker.
[Image: box.png] Dumb x (list)
Thanked by:
(11-03-2013, 07:55 PM)Goombaking123 Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 07:42 PM)smedis2 Wrote: a robot master so mundane or terrible it could put Toad Man or Pump Man to shame?

Wood Man

This.
Thanked by:
Here's a terrible robot master idea! How about Rap Man? Dr. Wily was going to build a mummy-like robot that wraps up its victims in gauze, but since wrap sounds similar to rap, he ended up creating an Egyptian styled rapper who only has the power to rhyme and put his words to a funky beat.

Surprisingly, the weapon you get from him is very useful for Mega Man.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
According to Inafune in Mega Man Complete Works, they got a lot of Poop Man suggestions in their robot master contests.

[Image: 357n7r6_zps67bc167e.gif]
Thanked by: puggsoy, alexmach1, Gors
I think I can. and DID.
Glass woman.
[Image: lsgc.png]
Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.
HELP-Need as much C+C and playtesting as I can get on my SHMUP Megaman reimagining!
[Image: mx9RKdo.png]
(11-04-2013, 04:10 PM)Terminal Devastation Wrote: I think I can. and DID.
Glass woman.
[Image: lsgc.png]

Just hit her once and she'll shatter into a million pieces. Which you have to dodge.
[Image: box.png] Dumb x (list)
Thanked by:
I guess that's a literal take on a glass cannon, huh?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

Thanked by:
(11-04-2013, 08:46 AM)E-Man Wrote: Here's a terrible robot master idea! How about Rap Man? Dr. Wily was going to build a mummy-like robot that wraps up its victims in gauze, but since wrap sounds similar to rap, he ended up creating an Egyptian styled rapper who only has the power to rhyme and put his words to a funky beat.

Surprisingly, the weapon you get from him is very useful for Mega Man.

[Image: 2p5e2YE.png]

Sorry for the terrible mugshot.
*Edit: Fixed the case of the magical changing Buster*
The Egyptian theme comes from the body being an edited Pharaoh Man...?
Thanked by: E-Man
Wow! I didn't think you would actually make sprites based a joke of mine! This is simply smashing that you did this!

Anyway, when I said "Egyptian," I actually meant him looking more like a mummy than anything that has to do with Pharaoh Man. Still, I think this is a good design for Rap Man.

(11-03-2013, 10:13 PM)Neweegee Wrote: I got one:

Name: Dumb Man
Stage: A House
MoveSet: Attack(but it depletes his health bar), Jumping(dummy added this as a move!)
Ability you get: Laser(Shoots completely backwards)

[Image: MlSRW8I.png]

You may notice the sprite doesn't look so great.
At first it was unintentional but then I realized that it could actually work with the "stupidity" theme so I left it like that Tongue

The frame at the end could be used for belching or something?
Thanked by:
I can think of one.

Suck Man, Dust Man's even more incompetent cousin.
(01-24-2014, 07:52 AM)Gors Wrote: those are really fucking classy surnames you've got there

[Image: tumblr_npvw95As6k1tzzv2wo1_540.gif]
Thanked by:
TVTropes Man
His power is to force you into making a million different tabs on your browser.

Thanked by: SchAlternate