Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Terry's submissions
I don't think I need much of an introduction(if I did, I'd post in the arrivals subforum and not here), but anyway, I decided to submit some of my rips here. Some of them are fairly old, some newer.

SNK

Metal Slug Advance
[Image: msatalltankiconnu0.png][Image: msasubmarineiconzj7.png][Image: msaformoricontf6.png][Image: msakaladgolgiconeu1.png][Image: msakeesiiiiiconiq8.png]

Metal Slug X
[Image: msxgroundboaticonnx2.png]

Banpresto(In other words, other -> Anime)

Super Robot Taisen Original Generation
[Image: srtogalteiseniconce4.png][Image: srtogweissrittericongx6.png][Image: srtogwildschweiniconkq5.png][Image: srtogcybustericoncv8.png][Image: srtoggranzonicongh5.png]

Super Robot Taisen Original Generation 2
[Image: srtog2alteiseniconnl4.png][Image: srtog2dygenguardiconnk4.png][Image: srtog2thrudgelmiriconbt6.png][Image: srtog2huckebeinmkiiiicokc5.png][Image: srtog2huckebeinmkiimicojy1.png]

Looking at them like that, it's not that much, but I suppose it's something. I hope those rips made you interested in the Super Robot Wars series, as they're great, but sadly virtually unknown games.

Rips I am currently working on are Thrudgelmir from SRW Alpha Gaiden and Rifle Scorpion from Metal Slug X. I'm also trying to fix up one of my rips that got ruined because it used pure white and my GIF animator was acting oddly.
Obligatory advertisement for Sprites Inc. We have Castlevania sprites there, you know. And cookies. E-cookies, anyway.

Curently ripping:
SRWOGs/OGG: Alteisen
Thanked by:
Ah, I remember you. You're the one who I asked for help about DS ripping. I never expected you to be here. ^^
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by:
Dammit Terry. I was Ripping SRT.

Ah well, on to something Else.

Nice Rips, Terry.
Thanked by:
Terry!

Heart

Nice rips, good to see you submitting here. =]
[Image: tumblr_lctx1p6L3L1qzvjn8o1_500.gif]
Thanked by:
Very nice stuff!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Epic win! I know some people that will be very thankful for these! Big Grin
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
SmithyGCN Wrote:Ah, I remember you. You're the one who I asked for help about DS ripping. I never expected you to be here. ^^
I didn't really expect it either. I'm not sure why I decided to submit my stuff here. I guess in order to spread SRW propaganda. Or something.

Rags Wrote:Dammit Terry. I was Ripping SRT.
Ah well, on to something Else.
Nice Rips, Terry.
I've been ripping from OG for weeks now. Tongue Then again, I never posted them on SI, so it's natural you didn't know.
Also, it's not like only one person can rip from a game at a time. There are a lot of other mecha to be be ripped, and I'm busy with other stuff.

Either way,
Banpresto
Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden
[Image: srtagthrudgelmiriconhi8.png]
Sorry about this sheet being a bit hard to use. I originally wanted to add a complete/screened rip there like on my OG sheets, but that didn't work out due to various reasons, primarily the headcrushing amount of technical trickery used. Oh well, I guess it's still something. Also those effects were very tedious to rip...

I'm not sure what I will rip next really. Maybe some random mech from Alpha or Alpha Gaiden. *shrug*
Obligatory advertisement for Sprites Inc. We have Castlevania sprites there, you know. And cookies. E-cookies, anyway.

Curently ripping:
Thanked by:
Anything you rip will no doubt be sexy; Just like that last sheet. Nice one!
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by:
It's Grungust day! Go team super robot!
SRTOG
[Image: srtoggrungusttype0iconkh3.png][Image: srtoggrungusttype1iconej8.png][Image: srtoggrungusttype2icondj4.png]
SRTOG2
[Image: srtog2grungusttype3iconfw1.png]

I'm tired of Grungusts now. Particularily Type-3 and his oh-look-at-me-I'm-so-huge-my-tip-is-always-offscreen-blade.
So, time to rip some Einst.

Curently ripping:
Thanked by:
Excellent job there my friend! I seriously love these rips, the style of these sprites are beyond awesome. Nice one!
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by:
Very great!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Nice, especially the stuff from Metal Slug =3
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
Today: Einst.
[Image: srtog2einstknocheniconeq7.png][Image: srtog2einstgliediconpn8.png][Image: srtog2einstgemueticonai1.png]
It's refreshing to rip some random smaller unimportant cannon fodder inbetween those larger, more elaborate rips from time to time.

Next, the more important Einst: Einst Eisen, Einst Regisseur, Neuer Regisseur and Stern Regisseur.

Curently ripping:
Thanked by:
Okay, I like the rips, but all these German names still confuse me. xD
[Image: shyguysig.gif]
# Yellow Shy Guy Front
Thanked by:
What can I say? Banpresto really likes the German language. Nearly a third of their mecha have German names.

Curently ripping:
Thanked by: