Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
₩hat are you watching?
Well, we already know what you're playing and listening to, so why not tell us what you're watching? Like what you just watched, or planing to watch, those kinds of things.

[Image: Just_Watching_TV.gif]

Right now, the only reason I turn on the T.V in the morning is to watch the new episode of Pokemon. Other than that, I sometimes watch Disney Channel shows like Austin and Ally, a few clip-shows and Poyopoyo on Crunchyroll. What about you?
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by: puggsoy
Mostly just Wander Over Yonder and recorded episodes of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
Thanked by: abdomec
Why is the W crossed out in the thread title
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: puggsoy, Derlei, abdomec, DAVIDIWZ
(10-13-2013, 03:06 PM)Axle the Red Wrote: Why is the W crossed out in the thread title
because it looks cool
Thanked by: Omnikariz, Derlei, abdomec
I only really watch TV in the evenings, and there's specific stuff to watch for each day of the week:

Monday & Tuesday - Dynamo: Magician Impossible, I think The Big Bang Theory's also on Tuesdays

Wednesday- Mythbusters

Thursday - Family Guy, American Dad, and Bob's Burgers

Friday - Elementary, although I don't watch it often

Saturday & Sunday - There's usually a good movie on either or both days

In addition to this, shows like Storage Wars or whatever are sometimes on and I'll watch them if I happen to see them and I'm in the mood.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Shade
This probably makes me look strange but I don't go out of my way to watch TV unless I have nothing else to do, though when Law & Order: SVU is on I sometimes pay attention to it. One of my favorite realistic shows.

and omfg the theme song is so mesmerizing

I was watching Sonic SatAM weeks ago on Netflix though, I'm on episode 20-something.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Shade
I don't really watch much TV anymore anyway. Unless it's Turner Classic Movies... are you surprised?

Thanked by: puggsoy
Here is what I'm watching in terms of anime, but I haven't been watching it lately http://myanimelist.net/animelist/FS_Angie
except for Toonami, which I watch on Saturdays. The only thing on it I really like is Soul Eater.

I always have my TV on, but it's mostly just background noise to keep me awake. I have it on Cartoon Network often, so I like to watch Regular Show and Adventure Time, but I also like to watch Law and Order: SVU and lots of random things I find.

I haven't seen it in awhile, but I'm trying to finish American Horror Story on Netflix, and I have to watch all of season 5 of Breaking Bad besides the first episode
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
I rarely watch TV. When I do it's mostly Adventure Time, and it's usually on demand a day after because I'm either working or asleep after work.
Thanked by: Gors, redblueyellow, Shade
Watchin' Chuck with Gors.

You chumps wish you could achieve this level of awesome.
Thanked by: Gors
Finished all four seasons of Heroes yesterday, took about a month to complete it.

I don't usually get into tv shows that much, but I absolutely loved this one. Sure, there were a few things that didn't make sense, and I found myself yelling at the tv plenty of times when the main antagonist could have been easily killed off, but I really enjoyed the idea behind the show. If only I had an awesome ability...
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by:
I watch a lot of Tv, I'll admit it, BUT HEY, I bike to school and go on walks so I get out I swear.
Over the past year I've gone through a lot of series, I won't list em all and bore ya, but I recently finished Breaking Bad aka best show ever.
At the moment I'm following The Walking Dead, and Psych.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Derlei
Agents of SHIELD is the only not-anime I'm watching right now. Don't really care enough about TV to watch anything else.
Thanked by: Virt
Currently watching Bleach, although that's gone down considerably in popularity. Plan to soon watch Shingeki no Kyoujin, since I heard it got many good reviews. Death Note will follow up, and then I'll be rewatching all the seasons of NCIS.

... Again.
Thanked by:
I just went from "Nothing" to "Everything"

I'm watching:

Once Upon a Time, Sleepy Hollow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Castle, and (accidentally) Smallville. Looking to add Walking Dead to the list.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: