Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Returning guy here
Hey there, everyone. I dunno if this is the right place to say "hey, I'm back after being inactive for 4 or so years!", and I can't find a specific thread for that kind of thing (don't kill me).

Yeah, I joined this place back in... 2009 I think. Then after two years of lurking, I came back in 2011. I used to go under the name "Mr. Y" way back when. Some of you guys here won't remember me (although I see a couple of folks from some other places I might know), but I won't blame you. All I did was post a couple of crappy sprites to get C+C on. My interest in spriting was starting to dwindle shortly after my second return, then I went back to lurking.

But pffft, that's in the past. I'm planning on getting back into pixeling and ran back here with my tail between my legs to make a brand new start, mostly because I've been gaining interest in the mystical world of indie and fan game development! Also, the community here seems pretty nice. Forums are looking quite spiffy, too.

So, there's my re-re-introduction. Here's hoping you all take me back in with open arms.
Thanked by:
Hello and welcome back to The Video Game Resource(again?), it's always cool to have good new(or returning) spriters on the forums, and I'm pretty sure you'll have good time here, most everyone is very nice. And... I think I remember you, atleast the name.

Anyway, enjoy your time here!
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by:
I hardly know who you are, but I'm glad you're here again! Anything I can do for you?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
I don't know who you are since I joined in late late 2011, but eh.

Welcome back (back)!

(also there's not a specific thread for re-introductions. You're fine!)
Thanked by:
Welcome back to the Resource, MrYoshbert! Like Troller I joined in late 2011 so I don't know you, but glad to have a returning member all the same. Hope you enjoy your time here!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Smile
Thanked by: