Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New and ready for some fun here!
Hey everybody!

I just joined up here because I been a fan of SR(spriters recource)for a long time since it's helped me on some of projects in the past but I'm here now!

A few year ago,I used to go as MegamanDX because I felt it was something that only I could come up with and somthing to fool people into thinking that im a Mega Man fan which im really not. After a while,I really was fooling alot of people(lol)but those were the times when I was alot younger. I'm now 19 years old and just got a job as a computer technician.

I noticed that you guys have a game dev section and I wanted to imput my own idea i'm working on into becoming a reality for Pokemon fans everywhere but hey...Idea guys arn't allowed to change the world after all right?(or are they?). Well a few of my friends around the web and I decided that Pokemon was probly never going to take risks and try for somthing different so 8 years ago,I came up with "Pokemon Battle Network" the "all in one Pokemon gaming experience into a playable game"Ill probly post a thread in a few months(probably two months from now
) explaining everything about it but yea...sorry,got off topic.

So yea,im 19 years old,been a Pokemon fan for 14 years(I started liking Pokemon when I was 5...time really does fly),living with my mother and taking care for her needs and what ever else that this strange guy can pull out of his hat. Diapered Charizards,mice with pick axes and satellites with jokes that fall flat. Yea,im probly the strangest person you will ever meet but I kind of don't care because i'm just being me after all so it doesn't matter.

Yea,alot of stuff but hey everybody! Nice to meet ya all and someday hope I can help out our gaming medium someday.
Thanked by:
Hi MegaChar!

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here! Smile

(There's no way you'll be the strangest person I've every met, trust me on this one.) : p
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: puggsoy, MegaChar
Hey MegaChar, welcome to the Resource! You seem like a pretty cool guy so hope you enjoy your stay! Good luck with your project!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: MegaChar