Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Zelda Lttp custom characters
Video 
Hi ! I dont know if I should put this here, but
Can I upload this in the Custom / Edited folder of zelda?
[Image: agahnim_zps8e04cb89.png]
[Image: armos_zps29199440.png]
[Image: argus_zpsa40bfe20.png]

Some animation examples:
[Image: Agahnim-prepare_zps425487d7.gif?t=1380685691][Image: Sin-tiacutetulo-2_zps5f7bb513.gif?t=1380685598][Image: armos-b_zpsbecbc3aa.gif?t=1380685692]

Next
[Image: Sin-tiacutetulo-3_zpse93e7bfd.gif?t=1380685599]
P.S. Sorry I dont speak english :/
Hmm... These are good. The animation looks nice and I think I see a little hue shifting in there (especially with Arrghus). How long have you been making sprites like these?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Arrghus looks fantastic. It's cool that you gave Agahnim his art colors though. Great job!
Blind looks awesome so far!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Arrghus looks gorgeous, the shading and the jiggly-like rythm you gave it compliments it's jellyfish characteristics very well.
I've made my own Vaati Battle style, I used the original sound effects in the Game, but I used songs I retained from the English Dub of Kirby Right Back at Ya, enjoy.
The Legend of Zelda Four Swords The Great Wind Mage Vaati
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbqtfxYMpZE
The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures The Great Wind Sorcerer Vaati
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X66EUcSdOks
Thanked by: Ton
Where did you learn to sprite so well? I haven't seen you at any sites before now. Also, would you like to be credited on the site under your Forum name, or the name on your sheets?
Thanked by: Vaati
(10-02-2013, 09:36 AM)Ton Wrote: Arrghus looks fantastic. It's cool that you gave Agahnim his art colors though. Great job!

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Being a fan of Agahnim to an extent, that actually made my day!

Also, I have to agree with you on Blind! Since he also made his maiden form, you think he is also going to do other characters from the game that are not bosses? It's rare that we get this kind of new talent and I really hope he stays with us!
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

Thanked by: Ton, Vaati
Wooooah, I came in here expecting to have to move a thread, but I'm legitimately surprised and impressed.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man, Shade
(10-02-2013, 07:19 AM)E-Man Wrote: How long have you been making sprites like these?

ummm I started to make Agahnim the past week and yesterday I finished Arrghus
And now I will stop because tomorrow I will start my test period in the university :/

(10-02-2013, 09:36 AM)Ton Wrote: Arrghus looks fantastic. It's cool that you gave Agahnim his art colors though. Great job!

Yeah I prefer the art colors of Agahnim instead of the game colors

(10-02-2013, 09:55 AM)Ton Wrote: Where did you learn to sprite so well? I haven't seen you at any sites before now. Also, would you like to be credited on the site under your Forum name, or the name on your sheets?

You are kidding right?? In this site there is many other better than me !

By the name on my sheets, please Smile

(10-02-2013, 10:03 AM)E-Man Wrote: Also, I have to agree with you on Blind! Since he also made his maiden form, you think he is also going to do other characters from the game that are not bosses? It's rare that we get this kind of new talent and I really hope he stays with us!

oh well Actually 3 weeks ago Im gonna do all the enemies of the game, but is a lot of work, you know?

but here is What I do
[Image: Dibujo2_zps8fcecba1.png]
Thanked by: Vaati
Wow! Well, welcome to the site! I hope to see you around for a while!
Thanked by:
Neutral 
(10-02-2013, 01:21 PM)Ton Wrote: Wow! Well, welcome to the site! I hope to see you around for a while!

well I will be here until Im out of ideas Tongue

Also! I will make the fat version of the fairy of Lttp
and I already edited the normal great fairy
[Image: Sintiacutetulo-1_zpsf5461acd.png]
Thanked by: Lexou Duck, Ton
I'd love to see what Ganondorf, Ganon and Zelda would look like. Smile
Thanked by:
Nice fairy! The fat one should be fun to do.
Thanked by: E-Man
(10-03-2013, 10:29 PM)Ton Wrote: The fat one should be fun to do.

Since there are no characters that resemble the fat fairy in the Minish Cap, I would love to see how he would go about creating her! It would be a good challenge in my opinion to create a sprite like that almost from scratch!

Thanked by:
I change the title of the thread
Now I will post any characters of Lttp, not only bosses

(10-04-2013, 06:27 AM)E-Man Wrote: Since there are no characters that resemble the fat fairy in the Minish Cap, I would love to see how he would go about creating her! It would be a good challenge in my opinion to create a sprite like that almost from scratch!

Well here is a little example
[Image: hadaaa_zpsc597c39e.gif?t=1381345838]

And I need ask something :/
Which skin color is better?
[Image: hadaa_zps272d9432.gif?t=1381345844][Image: hada_zpse44be60b.gif?t=1381345841]

Also! I see the Agahnim in the page, and wanna know If you can change the icon
[Image: 1_zpsad2f0a31.png]

AND FINALLY! Here is Blind the thief

[Image: blind_zpsbe8440e5.png]

the Icon:
[Image: 3_zps62e03241.png]

And some examples:
[Image: Sin-tiacutetulo-3_zpse8fd0637.gif?t=1381345845][Image: Sin-tiacutetulo-2_zps5fc452a5.gif?t=1381345844][Image: Sin-tiacutetulo-1_zpsdcbc0f81.gif?t=1381345840]

Next:
[Image: nejo_zps438daaef.gif?t=1381345836]
the great fairy and some soldiers
[Image: dasda_zpscea71118.png]
I say the great fairy on the right... Colors make her look more heavenly as a benevolent magic being
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: