Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Kirby 3DS
just bought a 3DS XL last friday

seems i bought the right thing at the right time
[Image: kw3k.png]

I had a hunch that a Return to Dreamland style Kirby game would end up on the 3ds Smile

Even though nothing in the trailer made me particularly excited, I love Kirby games anyway!
Thanked by: Baegal
Looks amazing as well! I can't wait for it.
Thanked by:
love the 2D - 3D gimmick, seems perfect for kirby

also the amazing return to dreamland graphics. simple but nice an clean

also meta knight for smash soon please, but that's a different story

Thanked by: Kriven
I honestly didn't think it looked that interesting, seeing it's just Kirby Returns with Virtual Boy Wario plane-switching.

And yet, it's still Kirby, and that's pretty good by me. I'm guessing that it'll be like the Kirby Amazing Mirror to KRtDL's Nightmare in Dreamland. So actually fairly different enough, even if it's still kind of very much the same.

The new Suplex hat is okay, though the new beetle mini-boss (and seemingly there's a normal beetle-esque enemy, too) looks like it isn't Buggzy, despite being pretty similar?
Thanked by: Mutsukki
You know, I was wondering when we'll get a new Kirby game...... And there it is! I'm dying to give it a try! Let's hope it doesn't end up on the Nintendo "4DS," like Kirby's Return to Dreamland ended up on the Wii.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
...What?
What are you even talking about, where should it show up? On PS3, Xbox 360 instead?
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Actually, it's a reference to when Kirby's Return to Dreamland was originally for the Gamecube, but it was left on the back burner for ages until it was released for the Wii.

I was only joking about the Nintendo 4DS thing based on the assumption that this game will end up with a similar fate (not that it's going to happen this time around).
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

Thanked by:
i am crying ; n ;

my 3DS is water damaged and i don't have enough to
1. fix it
nor
2. buy a new one

THERE ARE SO MANY 3DS GAMES I WANT TO PLAYYYYY
(especially this and pokemon Y)
[Image: qhPi2xv.png] [Image: 3drfaRY.png]
[Image: sig.php?user=Psycho]
3DS FC : 4270-1738-9364 || NNID : PsychoZombii || PSN : dyXribo

kool kats krave kawaii kyuuties
Thanked by:
Even though I own a Wii U, I end playing my 3DS a whole lot more. That works for me because this game is going to end up being one of my favorites!

Thanked by:
(10-01-2013, 07:42 PM)E-Man Wrote: Even though I own a Wii U, I end playing my 3DS a whole lot more. That works for me because this game is going to end up being one of my favorites!

in that case i'd be more than happy to take it off your hands Smug
[Image: qhPi2xv.png] [Image: 3drfaRY.png]
[Image: sig.php?user=Psycho]
3DS FC : 4270-1738-9364 || NNID : PsychoZombii || PSN : dyXribo

kool kats krave kawaii kyuuties
Thanked by:
ARGH you guys are all driving me crazy!

DREAM LAND IS TWO FRIGGIN' WORDS!!
Thanked by: Kitsu
Cute Waddle Dee swinging innocently on a rope
Kirby kicks his ass
Attaboy, Kirby!

--a poem by phantom k
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: Mutsukki, Sevenstitch, Baegal
all aboard the waddle dee train!

EDIT: you know, there are so many waddle dees in the trailer, more than usual.
i hope waddle dees somehow are involved in the story this time, like they rising up against king dedede and kirby needs to safe dreamland from a waddle dee invasion

it be cool

Thanked by: Lemonray, Phantom Killah
(10-01-2013, 09:28 PM)Drshnaps Wrote: ARGH you guys are all driving me crazy!

DREAM LAND IS TWO FRIGGIN' WORDS!!

Whoops! Sorry about that, Drshnaps! I'll be sure to keep that in mind for now on.

(10-01-2013, 07:45 PM)Psycho Wrote: in that case i'd be more than happy to take it off your hands Smug

Are you sure? I would demand a hefty "fee" if you ant any video game console I own... And I'm not talking money here!

Thanked by: