Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Mario 3D CAT

The new trailer for it looks MUCH more promising and fun! I honestly can't wait for it.

Here's the current info:

And Wart was never seen again...
Thanked by: Iceman404, Baegal
Multiplayer, mind blowing graphics, interesting level design from the looks of it, nice scenery ideas, tons of powerups, simple SM3DL play-style, a crap-ton of levels, and now good music.

Whether it has Wifi-Multiplayer or not, I'm getting it regardless. Mario hasn't looked NEW or interesting in a long time.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
amazing new trailer, it's quality really surprised me

i wasn't that interested in it back at the E3, but now i am. looks amazing
[Image: kw3k.png]

Thanked by: Marth, Rosencrantz
According to MarioWiki, the new fairies are called "Sprixies", not Subcons.
Thanked by:
Oh wow jeez

I'm actually interested in playing this

I haven't had expectations for a mario game since mario 64

guess i have to buy a wii u now
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by:
Immediately when I was about to gripe about hoping Boom Boom wasn't the MAIN go-to boss this time, I spotted something that was totally new. Then Bowser drove by in a pimp-mobile.
This looks amazing, Iceman pretty much outlined everything I would say about it. The variety and originality of the powerups particularly stands out to me, and iirc it's been a while since we've been able to play as all 4 characters in the same game (not including the Party games of course).
Everything looks wonderful, the only disappointing bit of the trailer was when it said "Only on Wii U". If there was a single game I'd get a Wii U for, this would be it.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Iceman404
Now this will be a Mario game I would gladly sell my liver off for! It's an extremely fresh take on the Mario series at large!

By the looks of it, Bowser got tired of kidnapping Peach, so he decided to see if he could get some lovin' from a fairy chick instead! Since he even got a sweet ride in this game, I'd say Bowser is finally figuring out how to really pick up the ladies! Besides, the Mushroom Princess is old news anyway.

By the way, you think that picture of Bowser holding the fairy in a jar could easily be made into a meme or two?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
This was a lovely new trailer... too bad it wasn't enough to heal the wounds of knowing DKC Tropical Freeze was delayed to February... still hurts!

Thanked by: Ark Kuvis
Huh? It was? Well, this is the first I heard of it.

If we're going to play as Kong a few more months from now, hopefully it will be worth the additional wait!
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

Thanked by:
wow, i really like the way this game looks
it seems ninty has finally caught on to the fact that nowadays, people are obsessed with cats
[Image: qhPi2xv.png] [Image: 3drfaRY.png]
[Image: sig.php?user=Psycho]
3DS FC : 4270-1738-9364 || NNID : PsychoZombii || PSN : dyXribo

kool kats krave kawaii kyuuties
Thanked by:
Don't forget the other fans singing with delight now that Bowser does something (at least slightly) different by NOT kidnapping Peach!

Thanked by: BullockDS, SchAlternate
(10-01-2013, 07:14 PM)E-Man Wrote: Huh? It was? Well, this is the first I heard of it.

If we're going to play as Kong a few more months from now, hopefully it will be worth the additional wait!

There was a Nintendo Direct today that showed this new trailer as well as Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and that new Kirby game. Unfortunately they had nothing new for Tropical Freeze other than saying it was delyed to February... Cry

Thanked by:
I hope this game has much spike pits. I want to see Mario dodge them. Is good fun!
Thanked by: Tellis, puggsoy, Rosencrantz
No but you can try Mega Man or Sonic, Mr. Vlad
Thanked by: