Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Average time...?
How long does it typically take to get a sheet approved? The first sheet I submitted got approved in about 24 hours' time, but my recent submissions have been in limbo for days. I'd like to get some kind of expected time stamp so that I'm not so disappointed next time.
I was thinking of putting a poem here, but instead I'll link you to my deviantArt and pixelJoint pages:
http://ziggytheninja.deviantart.com/
http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixels/profile.asp
Thanked by:
It's because we have to make and/or fix icons, and to be quite honest it's a surprisingly tiring task after doing it for a while.
There's no real excuse for it though and I guess a lot of it can be chalked up to laziness (though we also have lives of course).
However I went ahead and made one for the Scott Pilgrim sheet and uploaded it, apologies for the delay.
We aren't exactly kicked into full gear again yet, but we intend to improve on this.
If you could provide a clean .PNG screenshot for Superfighter's game icon though it'd be appreciated, as .JPG's are rather ugly and unfit for the site.
Thanks for your patience. Very Sad
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: SuperFlomm, puggsoy
Yeah, making your own icons definitely helps. Otherwise they tend to gum up the queue.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy
(09-18-2013, 12:03 PM)Ton Wrote: Yeah, making your own icons definitely helps. Otherwise they tend to gum up the queue.

A thousand times this. The more work staff has to do to make your sheet acceptable for the site, the longer it will take for it to show up.
I noticed you made an icon for Johnny (and thank you for that), but it lacked the text, so I fixed that so it can be ready for approval.

This thread has all the information on making the icons that you need, plus the icon maker which makes the job easier and faster (here's the in-browser version, too).

Again sorry about things just sitting there, it's difficult to get in the mood to do this kind of thing when there's more to do than just hit the approve button. Sick
Thanked by: puggsoy, Shade
I didn't hit it because I wasn't sure what to do about those giant angled sprites.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
That's probably how they appear in-game so, I don't see anything wrong with it.
(Unless, of course, they're different in the game's files or something like that, but those might not even be possible to access)
Thanked by: