Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Amalgam's Ripping Projects.
Video 
Well i had some success but not alot as i hopes.

The Hoverboard:
[Image: RippedHoverboardinPMDeditor.png]

And the Delorean:
[Image: RippedDMC-12inPMDeditor.png]

I uploaded them to my DA Account since i not know how to upload the OBJ here since the texture files to the OBJ are linked while in PMD Editor since i used 3D Ripper DX to ripped them so the textures and OBJ files are not connected any other way with my Current skill. If any one to help to convert the PMD files to OBJ files to Upload here, i be greatful.

You can find my Rip

I ripped some of the cast as well but they not been texture Linked and I can't T-pose. Sad As well the Courthouse, but not sure the Demand, so i taking my time on the matter.

Update:
Due to recent events on DA and personal life, I'm shutdown down the project since after the release of the courthouse, where was next to zero interest so as i feared my skills was not good enough and hope to see someday another revive the project. Sorry for all the false hope...

Update2:
Went Back to work on fixing the Delorean to OBJ due to recent incident asking help on next ripping project. feel still uncomfortable and confused still posting here, though.

Update3: Submitted the Delorean, just have to wait and see... not very optimistic though, but atleast i finally tried.
Most of my Rip work or use of other's Rip are in my deviantart account since my rips...not that good, IMO (missing polys or textures). I try to credit the rippers when i can if it not my work. Can take a look if you all want.
Thanked by:
O.o

you ripped the courthouse!?!

thats like the most iconic part of the original film!
Thanked by:
Ooh, this is really cool. I don't know anything about models and t-posing/formatting/hosting, but I'm sure someone who does will be along shortly to help you. Awesome job!
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
Yeah, valforwing, but taking my time on the matter, one i need to id the textures, 2 it the 1933 courthouse so the statures are missing... and my 3ds max trial expired already so cant rip and fix what i not done yet. Do my editing now by pmd editor now like the bttf remote.

Thank Ton, i hope so, not know how long i can keep the obj files included on my da account so hope it here be more flexible.
Most of my Rip work or use of other's Rip are in my deviantart account since my rips...not that good, IMO (missing polys or textures). I try to credit the rippers when i can if it not my work. Can take a look if you all want.
Thanked by:
[Image: DMC_OBJ.png]

with recent unpleasant if not confusing matters here and on my DeviantArt account, i went back to try to finish the Conversion to OBJ on the delorean to be able to be submitted. Having problems still finding all the Bumpmaps and Alphas for the car (Think i found the SPH but not sure where they go but including them to the file regardless), but did finally able to get it open-able on Blender after converting from PMD to PMX then OBJ in the the PMX editor, but had to do it twice since the program mirrors the texture mapping aswell...

I just need to know how to submit and find you how to create those thumbnails required.

The Recent OBJ found here (that just been submitted):
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-24923.html
Thanked by: E-Man