Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for experienced spriters for a school project!
Exclamation 
(First of all, forgive me if this is in the wrong section, mods are welcome to move this to a more appropriate section if needed)

Howdy! I'm working on a year long school project about sprite art and the application of such art in different media. With this project i'll be making beadsprites to accompany the written part of it all, here is an example of some work i've done along with my girlfriend : [Image: tXAiVB1.jpg]

But getting to the point of this thread :

I'm looking for experienced spriters (both custom spriters and people who do edits and rips) to host e-mail interviews with (possibly Skype if you're interested) about the topic of creating sprites and spriting techniques.

I'm looking for rather detailed answers though so much appreciated if there aren't a lot of people just going "Uhhhh, I like sprites because they make games pretty.. Uhhh"

Please post your contact e-mail in this topic if you're interested in being interviewed by me and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

// Harald Björkman <Yupingas>
Thanked by:
I'm not much of a spriter, but if you'd like to have a discussion/interview about the technology and history behind sprites and spriting I'd be willing to help.
Thanked by:
Quote:I'm not much of a spriter, but if you'd like to have a discussion/interview about the technology and history behind sprites and spriting I'd be willing to help.

Absolutely, it doesn't have to be experienced spriters but generally just people who are interested in sprite art and such.

PM me your contact e-mail or Skype depending on how you want to do this and i'll get back to you as soon as possible! Smile
Thanked by:
I could also give you some input. I am PM'ing my skype so we can talk Smile
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: