Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Animal Crossing City Folk furniture models!
Exclamation 
Since I had a problem with normals in the past (I could see them just fine, oddly enough), I've decided to post an .obj file for you guys to check out before I submit the sweets set. Smile If you have any feedback at all, please let me know! I'll just post the bed for now.

Also, I've had a wee bit of trouble when it comes to textures. They save just fine (sometimes even twice, but that is easily fixed in the .mtl file), but when I load the .obj file to try it out, it won't save some parts of the image mapping (I want to mirror the X and Y axis). What is kind of odd is that it does transparency just fine. :/ Oh well.

Sweets bed!
Thanked by:
Regarding textures, Nintendo generally do their UV mapping in an odd way. I think RTB had a great post about it somewhere... Anyway, not sure how to help exactly.
I had a couple of questions that ended up stopping me from uploading furniture from this game:
What about the animations for some furniture? DAEs are the most basic model format acceptable that supports animation, but the format is way more finicky.
What about texture animations for some furniture? No idea.
And I wanted to upload all of the furniture, so I got stuck. Bit off more than I can chew, per say.
Thanked by:
Yeah, there are TONS of furniture pieces. My general idea was to release a few sets, like the Jingle set and the Snowman set, and then just take requests from there. As far as textures go, I can probably mirror it manually in an image editing program or just mess with the UV map. Smile
Thanked by: