Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lexou's stuff
yeah so i'm making a thread for my art where you can give c&c instead of hogging the doodle thread

[Image: tumblr_msr4evq6921rj0pwto1_500.png]
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Shade, Phaze, Kitsu, Gwen
The main thing I noticed is that the highlight on the right part of the torso looks a bit odd. Other than that, I really like it! Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
your highlights seem to be suffering from bloomage which is kind of clashing with the thick crisp line art, it also seems to be lit with an inconsistent light curve, some of it seems like rim lighting others seem like face on lighting.
Thanked by:
The cowlick part of the hair needs to be darker--probably closer to the darkest pink you have.
Looking forward to seeing more!
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by: Lexou Duck
[Image: LSXhzoG.png]

a lineart of lyn i did real quick
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
That's ''real quick'' for you? Wow : O
I love the detail and sense of motion, but her gaze seems awkward--like she's seriously admiring that sword, but a little too much.
Did you intend for her to look at the camera?
Thanked by:
in all honesty it took like 2 hours

well yeah she's supposed to be looking at the viewer, and that's what i see, don't you ?
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanked by:
I don't think the eye angle is exactly right.
I tried messing around to see what I could do to fix it, but didn't have much luck.

Maybe coloring will fix it?
Thanked by: Marth, Lexou Duck
okay so this is me trying landscapes

i require your assistance faithful denizens of tSR

[Image: mhP2An6.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥