Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hey There ~
Introductions are awkward. ;-;

So anyway, I'm The Kakuzato, but if you can't tell by my usertitle, feel free to just call me Nate. I've been foruming for probably about five years, and spriting off-and-on for about the same time (Not that that really shows much >_>). I guess I should say that, as I started by doing Pokemon sprite edits (fusions, etc.), I still kinda keep to that style, though I've matured quite a bit in what I do (I don't even remember when last I did a Pokemon fusion... or anything like that, really).

I really just came to kinda show off what sprites I have made/will be making (Though I don't really know the location of really any of my old stuff, and currently really only have two sprites to show off, which will come in a couple minutes...)

If you can't tell already, I tend to ramble a lot, especially with parentheses, and I'll stop myself here before I ramble any further on that.

So yeah, hi, I guess ~
Thanked by: Neweegee, puggsoy
Hello and welcome to The VG Resource!
It's always good to see new people here, and you sound like you've become a great spriter over the years you've been doing it. I hope to see what kind of things you have in store.
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by:
Hi Nate, welcome to the Resource! As Neweegee said it's always nice to have new members, hopefully you've got some sweet sprites to show off Wink

Hope you enjoy your stay!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: