Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Wii Games
I've ripped all the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Master of the Cards and all the monsters from Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Wheelie Breakers. They're in brres format that can be opened in BrawlBox and exported to DAE from there but I'm too lazy to export 62 models and make images for them. They're here and here if anyone wants to convert them.
Thanked by:
(08-23-2013, 05:14 AM)AdfroMan Wrote: I've ripped all the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Master of the Cards and all the monsters from Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Wheelie Breakers. They're in brres format that can be opened in BrawlBox and exported to DAE from there but I'm too lazy to export 62 models and make images for them. They're here and here if anyone wants to convert them.

Sweet. I wondered if there were more Yu-Gi-Oh monsters out there.

EDIT:
Well, I just tried to open the models from Master of the Cards and they won't open in the Brres-Viewer. I just got the new version of BrawlBox to view said models and they work fine there. I'll just wait for the converted versions to show up.
Thanked by:
You can just export a DAE from BrawlBox yourself to use if you want the model.
Thanked by:
(08-29-2013, 04:06 PM)AdfroMan Wrote: You can just export a DAE from BrawlBox yourself to use if you want the model.

Gotcha. I also rig up models for MikuMikuDance and my version of Blender/Or at least the Python script I have won't import the DAE file.

I'll keep trying to get the model to work. If not, I'll probably wait for some converted models to show up.
Thanked by: