Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A bit of help?
Question 
I'm working on a project, and as of now I need a bit of help. Generally the help I need involves 3D models. If anyone would be kind enough, I would appreciate any help I could get.
Thanked by:
explain more : what kind of project ? need someone to make models ? or help you learn to make models, etc
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
I didn't expect anyone to respond that fast. As for what kind of help, I need two models since i've gathered the rest, but my luck ran out. One of the models I just need someone to be kind enough to submit it to the site since I know it's been ripped, but the other I may need someone to make it for me, or that's what i'd prefer since it took me ten minutes to simply deform the default cube in blender. if you're willing to help it would be very much appreciated.

My bad, I made a mistake when counting. There are actually two models I may need to have someone make for me.
Thanked by:
Yea uh, unfortunately this is a request, and on top of requests not being allowed to be posted anywhere but in the Requests forum, you also don't meet the requirements (as per our rules) to make one so I have to lock this. I suppose if Lexou ends up showing interest, you both can continue your conversation but you will have to do it via PM.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: