Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
*hides face in a paper bag*
Um... hi.

I'm RisingManes. And I have no idea why I'm pretending to be known when I'm clearly not.

I'm here because I'm working on a spriteset. And my friend said that it's the right place. And since this is a spriteset that I'm doing for my personal use (plus one more), I want it to look just right. However, I'm a novice at spriting.

It's a pretty big undertaking, and I'm hoping one of you can help.
Thanked by:
Hey RisingManes, welcome to the forums! Hopefully as you get help with your sprite sheet, you come to enjoy the forum's personal side, for now though, enjoy your time here! Smile
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
Thanks. I feel so embarrassed... would now be a good time to post that project I'm working on?
Thanked by:
Hey now, no need to feel embarrassed, we're a pretty easy going community, and a lot of myself included aren't the most social folk, so you're among a fairly chill crowd. If it's mainly a sprite sheet that you're working on, Spriting and Pixel Art would be the perfect spot to post a topic in, and while the criticism might seem a bit tough, everyone's just looking out for you to make sure you get the best product out of yourself!
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: RisingManes, puggsoy
Thanks. I'll get on it.
Thanked by:
Hey Manes, welcome to our little community place thing. It's pretty fun here.
Thanked by:
And now to play Dark Sprites: Prepare to Die Edition. Yes, that's the wrong game reference, but given the weight...

EDIT: Ohey, Money. I didn't see your name up there.
Thanked by:
Welcome to the Resource, RisingManes! Radular pretty much said it, no need to feel shy. Hopefully you'll have a great time here, and make some sweet sprites!

(Also since nobody's said it yet, be sure to check out the rules if you haven't already Wink)
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: