Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pikmin3 !
Burger 
So Pikmin3 is just about to be released and I know that I'm not the only one pumped! Just on Sunday is when it's coming out ( my grammar is amazing )! Just to get people ready for the game, I'm going to throw up a couple videos! Enjoy!

Well, I hope this game turns out to be amazing! Feel free to talk about it in the comments!

NinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinjaNinja

One second you see me, the next second you probably will still see, but the next second you won't!

Wits,Stealth and Speed makes a true ninja.Ninja

Thanked by: Keychain
I kind of don't like how the Rock and Winged Pikmin break the name scheme. I would have much rather they were called Black and Pink Pikmin. I mean, White Pikmin weren't called "Poison Pikmin", despite their poisoning enemies.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
(08-02-2013, 05:58 PM)Kriven Wrote: I kind of don't like how the Rock and Winged Pikmin break the name scheme. I would have much rather they were called Black and Pink Pikmin. I mean, White Pikmin weren't called "Poison Pikmin", despite their poisoning enemies.

I can understand what you mean, but I think it was smarter just to name what they literally are. I guess they could of made off with Pink Pikmin, but the Rock Pikmin really has no specific color.

One second you see me, the next second you probably will still see, but the next second you won't!

Thanked by:
grey?
Thanked by: Kriven
(08-02-2013, 06:28 PM)Pugnificent Wrote: grey?

The Rock Pikmin has shading and different colors to resemble real, or at least normal, rocks.

[Image: Rock_Pikmin-Pikmin3.png]

See?

Thanked by: Gwen
looks all grey to me
Or black. We got a White Pikmin why not Black?

because they're rocks, so they're called rock pikmin

winged pikmin on the other hand should've been called pink pikmin, they still take the form of pikmin without any particular shape changes that are meant to represent something unlike rock pikmin
Thanked by: puggsoy
Anyone else think Rock Pikmin are a silly idea? We already have Purple Pikmin which are very much like them in a way.

Thanked by:
(08-03-2013, 03:35 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Anyone else think Rock Pikmin are a silly idea? We already have Purple Pikmin which are very much like them in a way.

I've thought this since day fucking one.

I thougt they should have done digging Pikmin instead, to fill a ditch that hasn't been.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
They are very similar in many ways, so if they had some other ability to make them different, like, being immune to explosions or something, Rock Pikmin would probably feel fresher and new. But, they can't be squashed, so.......... that's cool.

Thanked by:
I thought most Pikmin could dig anyway. I thought a jelly Pikmin would be cool. They can squeeze through tiny cracks and group together to form on huge blob.

Thanked by: puggsoy, Marth
(08-04-2013, 03:48 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I thought most Pikmin could dig anyway. I thought a jelly Pikmin would be cool. They can squeeze through tiny cracks and group together to form on huge blob.

A Jelly Pikmin? That is so ridiculous that it would be amazing!

Thanked by:
I've been playing for the past hour and a half. I love the game, it's charming, entertaining, and just fun.

Also the Rock Pikmin are adorable.
Thanked by:
Same, the game is amazing! I love having 3 captains and the Rock Pikmin are really fun to use ( and yes, they are adorable )!

Thanked by: