Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Introducing, Joxians!!
Hello!! I have created a type of avatar called Joxians. I would like many people who view this thread to create their on Joxian.

Here is the base
[Image: CdnlXia.png]

See my avatar for my Joxian.

I would REALLY appreciate it if some people used their Joxian for their avatar.

So get pixel arting!!
[Image: rHiHaRN.jpg]
Thanked by:
....i don't get it.
Corpulence makes a man reasonable, pleasant and phlegmatic. Have you noticed the nastiest of tyrants are invariably thin?
Thanked by: Gors
i don't even know how to start

moving to S&PA.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
I know how to start

I have no interest in "making a Joxian."

I'm not sure what a "joxian" is, but it appears to be related to the circle tool.

Seriously, I know you've said that.. thing is a "template," but it seriously couldn't take me
more than 15 seconds to make in mspaint. Which is what I'm betting you did.

As for you avatar, you pretty much put two straight lines and some dots for eyes.

Look, we are all about pixel art here, but this really doesn't cut it. Please show us something
we can actually critique, as opposed to something whose only real flaw is that it isn't anything.
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by:
i'm guessing he made a blank canvas sprite for everyone to make stuff with... Well anyway...

GIVE ME THE BUTTER!

[Image: 69faccd5fd3f8dad9db148fd2563f1e6.png]
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: SchAlternate
This is not what the VG Resource is for. This forum is for community contribution or to seek criticism to become better, or even to get help creating something, but this is completely unproductive and you should feel ashamed.
Thanked by:
I'm not really sure you get the point of VG-Resource, if you're looking for praise, you've come to the wrong place. If you want to promote your "Joxians" you should do it somewhere OTHER than VG-Resource.
[Image: JOXIAN%20R%20BAD.gif]
[Image: summary-bbad004172a3ffceaf4a2064ce34344d.png]
Thanked by: Hiynastrike
I should clarify that I had no intention to turn your thread into a flame thread

bad form guys

I'd very much like to critique actual custom pixel art of your own making, if you have it to show.
Most of us would, thats the whole point of this subforum.
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by: Joxon
(08-01-2013, 03:44 PM)Omnikariz Wrote: I'm not really sure you get the point of VG-Resource, if you're looking for praise, you've come to the wrong place. If you want to promote your "Joxians" you should do it somewhere OTHER than VG-Resource.
[Image: JOXIAN%20R%20BAD.gif]

You and Quotient, while you are correct about this forum's use, you shall not insult people. Verbal warn here.

As for... the joxians, see the above posts.

closing thread.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Joxon