Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
This is not far from the reporters forgive
"In fact compared to , I am more afraid of Kobe Bryant, and I suffered for his sympathy with the Lakers, he is a great player, he could very well limit McGrady, Tracy McGrady is just the game took 16 minutes, he did a great job, Nike elite jerseys,
but he too light on the offensive end of the mission, did not give us cause too much trouble, which is what I should be grateful, Mr. Mayfair, of course, in fact, we have already prepared four Bryant defensive player, you know, we are now taking time to be teamed Shaq "

And past the Lakers showdown as Zhuang Fei and Kobe Bryant's story is naturally indispensable, but people are surprised that each said Zhuang Fei Bryant, those who praise not with heavy kind words, it seems that the Chinese people which has unlimited words to describe Kobe Bryant, but this time is the same as ever, Lakers coach Mayfair Jackson Zhuang Fei Tan Bryant hear when his face is a burst of impatience or a disgusting look. Perhaps for him, Zhuang fly this behavior brought him hurt too much.

"Celtic will not win the championship this year? Why not? I remember yesterday you said we would be the Lakers swept, but now we have to get rid of the swept destiny, maybe we should get rid of their own destiny swept happy, Cheap coach purses,
then go to the next one, or is struggling to compete under the next match win? I think maybe we'll sweep the Lakers, "Zhuang Fei Field smiling face looking at the reporter, this time he has absolutely no scruples aside face Mayfair completely livid Lakers coach Jackson. Fortunately, however, boomed in Mayfair Jackson before and reporters reflect over before Zhuang Fei also immediately changed his tune.

"Of course, this is just a joke, we have such a possibility, as the game does not start, the Lakers can sweep us, but I want to say is that we are not your mouth fragile Celtics, Lakers perhaps We really need to guard against being swept destiny "and just listened to all the reporters and Mayfair Jackson Zhuang Fei after the first phrase explain a little better after a little face, but it is very few words fly flew by villagers stared again, and when These people react after Zhuang Fei is directly whether these people walk away on the left, perhaps this time only the Lakers head coach Mayfair Jackson has been keeping a close eye eyes fly back village do not know what the thinking.

"Well, swept? I will let you know it ,Wholesale Coach purses,
will be you in the finals to win the last game," Mayfair Jackson last and long sigh of relief force to suppress the bad feelings to himself and then quietly think forward, but this time the following Reporter naturally do not know, but in a news conference after leaving Zhuang Fei, Mayfair Jackson also got up and left, the last and only those who look at each other's reporters.

This is not far from the reporters forgive Zhuangfei Yong reasons. No one likes him.

"Unexpected failure, Mayfair Jackson should be responsible for this game, which I've seen the Lakers this season, most chaotic, and most have no plans, most humiliating game, game Boston Celtics did not give them a hint of opportunities, this team did not even prepare for the finals, in their eyes, the Boston Celtics in the regular season is still early bird double play by their team, in their eyes, their offensive was able to defeat the Celtics immature defense, but these things did not happen last, Elite nfl jerseys,
the game the Lakers completely lost their illusions, it is very difficult for the Lakers, very difficult.
Thanked by: