Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Long time...
No see!

Hey guys, haven't been here in... a little over a year, I think? Weird. I stopped coming by for some reason or another, but I'm glad to be back. Hopefully I'll be posting more and reconnecting with you guys. c:

I mostly came back just to chill and work more on my pixel art skills. I'd like to say I've improved over the past year in art with just working and doing some things, but I may have actually become rusty instead.

Hoping to improve along with you all.
[Image: carlaazarsignature-1.png]
you're dressed up
look what you've said
but left your insides at home

Woah, man! Glad to see you back! I knew there was somebody who kind of dropped off the radar that I couldn't quite remember. I think it must have been you!

I really dug your spriting style and iirc you had realllllly good taste. Can't wait to see more from ya! c:
Thanked by: Strasteo
He was the guy who liked Little King's Story, too. Tongue
But yea welcome back duder~
(I am Mighty Jetters btw)
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
I think I remember you, I do recognise your username. Don't think I really got to know you though. Hopefully that'll change!

Either way welcome back!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I definitely remember you all though we may not have talked much. Hope that'll change and I'll stop being such a lurker, heh.

And do feel free to add me on Steam or Twitter if you'd like. That's what it's there for. :]
[Image: carlaazarsignature-1.png]
you're dressed up
look what you've said
but left your insides at home

Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

you are here

all the feels Heart

welcome back, dudebro \o/
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
oh, hey! I think I saw your name a few times while digging around the archives of tSR.
Welcome back Big Grin
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

It's only been a year!?

Well, good to have you back! Stick around a while longer this time! :>
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]