Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Genesis
Wink 
Hi. My name is IcyJK913 and I am new to this forum. I have a dream to create an Indie fanmade Final Fantasy series called "Final Fantasy Genesis" (or something else if it ever gets changed). I have been working on it for a long time. I've posted on other forums but no one just seems to care that much Sad . Either this is my last resort or I'll have to find another forum to post on. I don't know if this would be considered a "big" project, but it certainly needs a lot of work. Who knows. Maybe it could actually be successful SmileBig GrinSmileBig Grin. Now let's get to the point. We are working on a plot and a plot sequence for the game. I have come up with the map of its world all in my mind (though I can't show it because I am HORRIBLE at drawing) My few talents go from writing to somewhat being able to compose music. I have soundfonts from final fantasies 4 - 6, because that is the style I want the game to be made in.

EDIT -:-:-
I took out this section because I read the rules... but is there a place I can request (can someone move this thread to the appropriate place?)

EDIT -:-:-
Party Members:
Laress Helena -
Race: Human
Bio: A young girl born from slaves in Malbar, she hears many stories about the world outside.
One night she escapes the borders of enslavement and travels the world when she meets the many
characters in this list. But, she is part of something, something which I am not going to spoil.
Protrait: None yet

Alvis Ong -
Bio: An old merchant from the capitol city, he comes to travel with Laress on her adventures.
There is more to him, which I am not going to spoil xD.
Portrait: None yet

Lee Cid IV -
Bio: A world reknown arship pilot who promises Laress an Alvis a ride on his airship, until
things go very wrong.

Faine Gyurrik -
Race: Quorr
Bio: A young Quorr who helps Laress through the Inferna Desert

Cole Kelly -
Bio: A womanizing theif from Giovanni City who helps Laress sneak onto an ariship and has
feelings for her.

Ellim Ong -
Bio: A young mage and Alvis' daughter, she is a suspect of being the [SPOILER].

Gell Sina -
Race: Geos
Bio: A Geos prophetess working in Severa who helps Laress on her jeourney when she finds out
about Laress and the [SPOILERS].

Talon Ark -
Race: Viravat
Bio: A young boy who was abandoned by his tribe in the Ire mines. He got lost there and forgot
his identity and took on the alias "Talon Ark".

Grover Giovanni -
Bio: The prince of the Giovanni family, he offers Laress his fortunes when he finds out about her
and the [SPOILERS]

Ok so you know how I put "spoiler(s)" in the character descriptions? Well, I am going to explain that here:

Geography:
So in this world, there are four main continents. They are referred to by direction, not by name. The Western
Continent is the largest. It holds the capitol city and a forest that holds the race the Geos. The Eastern Continent is the second largest, holding a small town called Andeleigh and a scorching hot desert
(the Inferna Desert) where the Quorrs reside. The Southern Continent is the third largest. It is full of a mineral called
Ire that absorbs magical energy. In the Ire lives the Viravats, a race that my concepts relate to the Gorons of the Legend
of Zelda series. On the Southern tip is the city of Severa, the paradise city. The Northern Continent is the smallest. It holds
the ruins of Malbar with the slavery village of Malbar Edge. The Four races are the Humans, the Geos, the Quorrs, and the
Viravats.

Story:
The people of the world discovered magic. It went from a sacred art to a daily practice. After about a century, the people and the magic just vanished... . This time is called the vnaishing. Then, the people and the races of the world came back to life and discovered magic once again. The world ruling government *insert name here* descovered the magical ruins of Malbar, an city that acts as a series of many tunnels reaching down to the deptchs of the planet. Along these tunnels are magic stones, the source of magic. The governor wanted more of this magic, so he enslaved people to mine out the crystals. Laress, one of these slaves, manages to escape and in the first hours of the game, meets some characters until she is captured by the government. The rest of the party rescues her and they go to the Geos, because Laress has something important to do with magic. They go to the Geos, a spiritual race residing on magic, and they her that she is the "Heir" a person who commands the Spiri, magical monsters, to gather up magical energy and give them to the goddess to use to destroy the races of the world, because magic is her life source which she accidentally gave to the world, and if all of it is used up, she will die. As the game goes on, the government goes after the party along with a strange man. She is finally captured and told that she is in fact, NOT the heir, but this strange man is (whose name is Djibrel) and that she holds the Spiri which Djibrel is looking for. The government wants Djibrel to command the Spiri so they can rule completely with it, because at that time, more magic = more power. But Djibrel has plans of his own: to do his duty as the Heir and give the magic to the goddess. They rescue Laress, and in the process of extracting the Spiri, and they escape and go to the Geos to inquire about why they lied. They advise them to go to their deity, a tree in the center of the Forest: the Lafara Tree. After a really long dungeon, they finally get there. Turns out, the tree created Laress to stop the heir from doing chis job and hopefully killing him, so that he cannot give the energy to her and create an eternal vanishing, becuase the heir alone cannot control that much power, but djibrel is somehow able to. They hunt after the remaining Spiri and confront the Goddess of Magic, whom they defeat. The end. (that was really confusing wasn't it?)

- IcyJK913
Thanked by:
A lot of people have been coming here and dropping team requests, because they think we're just full of people ready to jump to a project they haven't even started yet. I know I'm missing a lot of other problems with what you just did, but if you'd really wanted somebody to help you with your project, you'd have to have something to show people(remember Mushroom Kingdom Fusion?) meaning: you'd have to be a programmer, there'd have to be an engine to build the game on(RPG Maker, Game Maker, Visual Basic), it would have to be something others would want to do, and you'd have to have some sort of reputation.
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
Thanked by:
(07-26-2013, 11:20 AM)Neweegee Wrote: A lot of people have been coming here and dropping team requests, because they think we're just full of people ready to jump to a project they haven't even started yet. I know I'm missing a lot of other problems with what you just did, but if you'd really wanted somebody to help you with your project, you'd have to have something to show people(remember Mushroom Kingdom Fusion?) meaning: you'd have to be a programmer, there'd have to be an engine to build the game on(RPG Maker, Game Maker, Visual Basic), it would have to be something others would want to do, and you'd have to have some sort of reputation.
Ok Thanks. I was planning on using RPGmakerVX, but I'm not really good at it. Do you know a forum or something that I request help?

(07-26-2013, 11:20 AM)Neweegee Wrote: A lot of people have been coming here and dropping team requests, because they think we're just full of people ready to jump to a project they haven't even started yet. I know I'm missing a lot of other problems with what you just did, but if you'd really wanted somebody to help you with your project, you'd have to have something to show people(remember Mushroom Kingdom Fusion?) meaning: you'd have to be a programmer, there'd have to be an engine to build the game on(RPG Maker, Game Maker, Visual Basic), it would have to be something others would want to do, and you'd have to have some sort of reputation.

By the way I edited it to the context where it's just an idea
Thanked by: