Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Happy Birthsheh!
HBD to that hot dog gamer loser nerd known as Kosheh~
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Happy Birthday man!

Thanked by:
Birthday of happiness, I wish one upon you, Kosheh.

Have a good one Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Happy birthday kosheh!
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by:
the most GOGNIO birthday to you sir
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
I would try to come up with some amazing rap to celebrate this day, but I'd make myself look foolish.

...Happy Birthday! Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
brinou the bass
M A C H I N E G U N
         ⌒°。>◡<)⌒°
             /_▄︻し┻┳═一(いち)(いち)  ┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨┣¨
[Image: tumblr_mr2bjoHi1v1qh8espo1_400.gif][Image: NfIxSTK.gif]
Thanked by:
Merry Koshmas Day! Who wants some egg-nog?
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Thanks, guys, I appreciate the birthday wishes. :') By request, I will Chronicle My Day.

(actually, it started a month ago - my big-ticket birthday present is what I took the pictures later on in the post with --

[Image: Samsung-Galaxy-S4.jpg]

the Samsung Galaxy S4. What a sexy phone. O_O
before we get into a stupid ass debate with the HTC One, I went with the S4 as I'm on Verizon because it's the only coverage we get up here. No HTC One. :/
Okay, cool. Thanks.

It's a typical Thursday; I drive to work and chill in my car. I open my 3DS (which yes, I bring with me to work) and in Animal Crossing, one of my neighbors (Maelle) tells me to follow her to her house where she rapes me it turns out there's a surprise party!

[Image: 6KRaHWO.jpg]

I'm then told to make a wish (in fear of the game using it against me, I declared "I wish I was a bird"), and to blow out my candles (with the 3DS mic - really cool, actually)

Maelle asks me my wish, and I share it. She then tells me "That's a great wish! It's important to wish because wishes become dreams, and dreams become ambitions! Never lose sight of your dreams!"

And then I felt like an idiot for putting in a stupid wish. I'm given a present and it's a piece of birthday cake Blank Additionally, everyone says "I bet you can't wait until you grow up!" making me feel like shit for playing video games at 27. :[

[Image: xre2eho.jpg]

I then return to my videogame house, to receive a letter from my mother. "Dear Kosheh, Happy Birthday to my son, who's grown up so well!
But you'll always be my baby. Love, Mom"

I got a lil misty eyed irl because my actual mom would totally write this in a birthday card. Attached was....a wheat field. O_o

___

So I got to work and I did work things; fixing computers and making my own ethernet cables to route through laboratories (if you don't know, I'm the Computer Network Assistant at the Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies. Basically, I'm an on-call tech support guy for scientists who focuses on networking issues; also assistant to the IT Director as I fill in for him when he's not there)

On my way home, I splurge and pick up this game as a birthday present to myself:

[Image: Fftbox.jpg]

Then, after I get home, I get changed and go to my girlfriend's house, who gives me cool presents. She also gives me an incredibly clever card (completely the norm from Cinemarella) I...don't think you have to be a fan of Fire Emblem to get it.

[Image: lJr9T1H.jpg?1]

Opening up my "card" reveals that it's Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (like, the GCN game was inside)! However, it's bought secondhand and is somewhat scratched; I can't get through the first cutscene without a disc read error. ): Still, the game is pretty fucking expensive and really neat. To its left is a folder from the Pokemon Center (in Japan). Cheren is literally my favorite character, so I was really excited to get this.

______

I then met up with my parents at a restaurant that overlooks the Hudson River and the Mid-Hudson Bridge. It's a pretty neat restaurant, with a pretty amazing menu. I got a burger with guacamole, chipotle mayo and something else just as great. They also give you your fries in a tiny deep fat fryer cage 8D

We order dessert, and my favorite thing's ever on there: a little key lime pie (okay, it's a tart). I get it, and it's got "Happy Birthday" written on the plate, beautifully, in chocolate syrup. O_O

[Image: WQGFrW8.jpg]

____

I go back to my girlfriend's place, and her mom gives me gifts too. It's a lot of food. Which I don't have a problem with.

So yeah it was a pretty good day. And right now I'm getting ready to go out with friends and get shitfaced on Jaeger bombs.

Also, I figure now's a better time than never to announce it: The site's changing constantly to this day, and with my busy schedule it's hard to stay active and keep up with running the forum. After speaking with the staff, I've decided that I'm officially retiring from the staff team. It's been a good run, VGR.

I'd like to stick around though; I'd love to be able to support and advise the new generation of staff members, as well as do my best to voice my opinion on the changes and offer my two cents on those big decisions, so...I'll be doing such. Smug

So yeah here I am. Retired staff.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Happy birthday
Thanked by:
Happy birthday Kosh
Thanked by: