Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Various Arcade sounds!
http://magmadragoonmk2.webs.com/sounds
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
A couple questions before I start uploading these:

-There are already Altered Beast voices by RadSpyro present, are these incomplete and can be replaced by your rip?
-There are sounds called "Common Player Audio" in an X-Men section, is this the same game and what should be done about this pre-existing sheet?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I'll take a look on them later.
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
* The Altered Beast rip on the site are the same as mine, though mine have proper names rather than just "voice 1", "voice 2", etc. This one is up to you.
* The sounds on the X-Men section are different than mine, they are common sfx while mine are voices. It is the same game, so you can upload them there.
Thanked by: Garamonde
Say, those weren't uploaded, were they?
Thanked by: