Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello...I'm Midday Mew...
Hello...I'm Midday Mew...you can call me Midday. Or "Mid" for short.

Um...a few people might know me from other websites. Nice to meet you guys. I'm...um...nervous about this...I'm a bit shy when joining communities that I'm not familiar with...

A couple of people referred me here...Bwario and DragonDePlatino...I know them from deviantART...I know Bwario from some other websites, too...

Hi, I guess? ^^; I'm a novice spriter, you could say...I usually work with spriting in 8-bit Megaman style nowadays, but I used to do customs...Before that, I did sprite edits...and before that, I did splices...But I'm more of an animator than a spriter, I think...I tend to make sprites when trying to make animations...I've lately been busy, working on custom 8-bit Megaman-styled tilesets...or trying to, anyways...

I'm a bit shy, but I tend to talk a lot more and tend to be more outgoing when you get to know me...

Sorry, I don't normally use this many ellipses (plural of ellipsis)...I guess it has something to do with my nervousness. ^^;
Avatar made by UnknownBearProd on deviantART, as commissioned by me.
Thanked by:
Welcome to the forums, Midday-Mew! Enjoy your time here and read the rules! Smile

Be sure to post some sprites/animations/e.t.c. you've done so we all can check it out and help you with it!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Midday-Mew
(07-10-2013, 01:37 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: Welcome to the forums, Midday-Mew! Enjoy your time here and read the rules! :)

Be sure to post some sprites/animations/e.t.c. you've done so we all can check it out and help you with it!
Thank you for the warm welcome. ^^

I will post the sprites and animations later, after I figure some things out about this site. I'll need to finish one of the tilesets I've been working on before any of them could be posted...or maybe I'll go see if WIPs are allowed to be posted on the Sprite Discussion board. I don't want to submit yet, I'm not ready to submit...
Avatar made by UnknownBearProd on deviantART, as commissioned by me.
Thanked by:
Hey Midday, welcome to the Resource! No need to be shy, we don't bite Wink

I'm pretty sure WIPs are allowed in the Spriting and Pixel Art section; in fact, lots of people post there to show their progress, and get advice. I think that if you want to submit custom sprites to the site, you do that in the Submissions subsection of the Spriters Resource section.

Hope you enjoy your time here!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Midday-Mew