Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yukimazan's submissions...sorta
Burger 
So I'm quite an old yet new user in this forums long time ago and although I don't do sprite ripping that much, I decided to contribute some that I did even to some games that are only made in Japan. Might be few bit it's like one at a time. ^^;

Final Fantasy I & II Dawn Of Souls (Toad status ailment, incomplete and only in FF2 )

[Image: frog_team_by_yukimazan-d6brpbp.png]
(Ribbit! So cute~ Cute )

And these are emotion avatars from game call Pukupuku Tennen Kairanban: Welcome To The Land of Illusions (It's Japanese and probably incomplete perhaps? )

[Image: animal_avatars_2_by_yukimazan-d59zhn7.png]

[Image: animal_avatars_by_yukimazan-d59xn8c.png]

Any mistakes I did or do, just tell me. ^^;
Thanked by: Garamonde
Woah, welcome back, friend~ (I'm Mighty Jetters in case you cannot tell lol)
This stuff looks great, though I can't tell which of the portrait images is the... sheet. Shy
Also here's the Icon Maker and in-browser version.
How've you been?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ton, Yukimazan
(07-10-2013, 08:46 AM)Axle the Red Wrote: Woah, welcome back, friend~ (I'm Mighty Jetters in case you cannot tell lol)
This stuff looks great, though I can't tell which of the portrait images is the... sheet. Shy
Also here's the Icon Maker and in-browser version.
How've you been?

Like I said, it's incomplete so once I find the right free time, I could use it to rip some sprites off. (I just wanna contribute if I can. ^^ ) I'll arrange it soon when I can.

And I'm all ok. I kinda miss the forums here, just that I have other things too in mind like Team Fortress 2, Deviantart, etc. You can add me if you like. ^^ (PM me if you want to )
Thanked by: Garamonde