Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Koopaul's Logos
Hey guys I could use some critique and advice for the logos I'm making for various clients. I'll post a few here and you can tell me what you think. Thanks.

Here's what I'm working on for one client. He wanted this for anew brand line called "Eyes of the World" and he wanted a hip fresh "organic" look.

[Image: 127105_2004234_162852_image.png]

What do you think so far?

Thanked by: Gwen
I really like it!
I'd recommend finding something other than the swirls though--it doesn't seem to mesh with the look. Maybe closing the edges into an opaque circle?
The fruit stem also seems a little unnecessary. The 'WORLD' part looks perfect, though. Leave it like that.
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
Your right the stem is a little out of place. I'll see what I can do about the rest. Thanks.

Thanked by: Baegal
Here's my latest logo.

[Image: ozn5.png]

Thanked by: Gwen, Zadaben, Sengir
I really like these Koopaul, the last one has a storybook-esque appeal to it.
Thanked by: Gwen, Koopaul
Thanks! This one was a lot of fun. I'm still waiting to see what my client thinks of it.

Thanked by:
[Image: 9zp.png]

My newest logos.

[Image: saiko2_zpsbbb31798.png]

A Japanese bar and grill in Canada.

Thanked by:
I don't love the font you used for the Saikou part. Maybe find one a little more rounded and more controlled? It can still have line width variation, but this one looks too sloppy.
Also, can you try bumping up the contrast for the gradient? I feel like that would make it 'stronger'.
Thanked by:
Okay I'll consider that. Thank you! I'll post the revised version when I'm done.

Thanked by:
How's this look? Any better?

[Image: saiko1_zpse089763d.png]

Thanked by: Baegal, Gwen
I like those colors a lot better!
Though I don't know how I feel about the beveled look. Maybe it's just me.
I really like the pseudo Anti-Aliasing done with the light gray around the kanji.
Thanked by:
I like the beveled look myself but I don't really like how the grey around the Kanji is done... it looks all rough and rigid. It would probably look better on a different background/implemented on an actual sign though so idk.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I couldn't decide on the style for the kanji perhaps the original one with the new font on top?

Thanked by:
[Image: j8zt.png]

A new simple one.