Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Toph Sheet (2 new attempts)
What is the request: Pretty much make these sprites into a full animate-able sheet for Screwattack's Death Battle.

For real: Yes. And unlike the last one here, I can confirm that I am on the Death Battle staff. As you can see here, I am on the Research staff.

So who is she: Here is her wiki. In short, she's a blind girl who can control the earth. She can run and walk normally because she can sense the vibrations on the ground.

So what's in it for us: While I'm not sure how it will be credited on the video (I am thinking "Toph Project Staff"), your names will be in the credits when the full sheet is released. And I do plan to give it to the Spriter's Resource. Also if you did take part in it, you are free to submit it to wherever you can.

What do you need: Straight from Ben (Wiz) -
  • Fighting Stance
  • Natural Stance - I recommend arms crossed with head down
  • Walking - Since she's blind, don't always have her looking straight forward
  • Running - Since she's blind, don't always have her looking straight forward
  • Attacking - 3 punches and 3 kicks (light, medium, and heavy) are more than enough
  • Defending
  • Jumping
  • Ducking
  • Getting hurt - A couple variations. 3 or 4 where she is still standing, 1 where she falls to her hands/knees, at least 1 where she falls to the ground
  • Knocked Out - This can be part of the 'getting hurt' poses
  • Bending Poses - With arms and legs. Stomping with right, left, and both legs, pushing and punching motions with hands, jumping and stomping the ground... these are the most important to get right
  • Taunting - Toph likes to make fun of her opponent. We'll likely use some form of voice clips. I recommend 2 or 3 different taunts, and one has to have her pointing and laughing.

What do have so far:

-=Current Sheet=-

Complete
[Image: Toph-Stance.gif] - [Image: Toph-Taunt.gif] - [Image: lJ9vgQi.gif] - [Image: 8vC8Kvb.gif]

Needs Work
[Image: Toph-Taunt2.gif] - [Image: e0eFxu1.gif] - [Image: QCSpp5x.gif]

The Fighting Stance and first Taunt is finalized. The other two are not. And I will be trying to add more poses as well.

While there is no confirmed date for it to be finished, the sooner the better. Please and thank you.
[Image: okwksDc.png]
Thanked by:
I didn't want to make another topic, so I decided to add it to this one.

Can someone please rip the sprites of Bucky from Bucky O'Hare' the Arcade game? Or at least assemble the pieces I did get while trying to attempt to rip it myself?

EDIT: Here is what I got when I attempted to rip. If not any of the above, a different method to get said sprites?
Thanked by:
If anyone was interested in helping assemble Bucky, I've already done so for the first two sets of tiles.

[Image: 12pMIFe.png]
Thanked by:
I've ripped as much as I can for Bucky O'Hare and put together as many as I could. I've gotten what I need but the sheet itself is incomplete. So I am wanting to know if anyone is willing to finish this rip.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zy8juukyn3ivax...27Hare.zip

The Link above contains every tile (individually and group together) as well as the sprites I have done. And if you want, you can take credit and submit it here when you do.
Thanked by:
Some new attempts...

[Image: JOmz3xu.gif]
[Image: p5RpIRZ.png] [Image: KFm68ym.png][Image: p4DusMh.png]
By Quackbillion

[Image: wVNHi2c.gif]
[Image: MZZ7Dqp.png]
By Baryl
Thanked by: