Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Megaman Perfect Harmony (0.5 Beta!)/ The Dream King (Demo Available!)
Megaman Perfect Harmony is a 4 player Co-Op fan game from The Legendary Rud. You can grab the current beta here at: http://rocksclan.com/?p=3439

But instead of telling you about the game, I figured it would be easier to provide a visual element as well as a few quick playthroughs of the game. Because what good are words, when you've got video?

And my own playthroughs, describing some of the bonus characters in the game:

And my Tornado Run.

Megaman Perfect Harmony features multiple pathways, plenty of hidden secrets and if you can find them... FUSION ELEMENTS. Yes, they're there. You just have to look for them.

The creator also has a kickstarter for a game called The Dream King, which runs in the same engine but plays in the vein of a Metroidvania title.

Donations are still going, so if you want to help the game out (FUNDED but any bit helps!) you can do so by visiting the official kickstarter page:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/8259...dream-king

And what kind of person would I be if I didn't give you a demo? So here's a demo of that game too:

The Dream King Demo

Have fun! And thanks for checking it out!
Thanked by: Garamonde, Phaze
didn't watch video yet but what characters would be playable in MMPH? Gemini Man and Gravity Man are my favorites~♥
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Currently Mega, Proto, Roll, Bass, Tornado are playable. Enker, Skull Man, Metal Man, Ice Man, Fire Man and custom Clef are unlockable. The creator adds that more will be available in the future.
Thanked by:
I showed this to a friend of mine. She found it pretty cool.
[Image: okwksDc.png]
Thanked by:
I like the concept, but a few things kind of bug me.

-If you're going to do 8-bit style, and classic Megaman style at that, you can't just recolor a darker, grittier MMX sprite and insert it. Those whales really stand out. The one from MM5 (?) would work much better, even if you modified it.
-On the same note, the smoke effects look totally out of place.
-Every character's access to the Z-Saber (?) is a bit odd. Maybe it's a Robot Master weapon, but using that instead of the classic blaster/items/Rush seems kind of forced and it negates the need for characters who are strictly close-range fighters (Like Enker seemed to be).
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: NICKtendo DS