Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hm... hi.
Howdy people, I am littlesquare2005.

And I got something for the admins/mods to read below:

That's it, I got 2 new sheets here, ready to post Wink
Thanked by:
Hello, I'm willing to give you another (another) shot, but I will be watching. I hope you've learned from past mistakes and become a great member! Smile
Thanked by: lu9
I think we all have a lot of skeletons in our closet from when we were younger on the internet. Just not a good time for anyone, really.
I believe anyone can change!
Thank you Sengir. That's what I'm hoping to ^^
Thanked by:
I didn't know you super well but I'm always open to people willing to change! welcome back, and hope we can all get along. Wink
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanks everybody Big Grin

ATM my internet is slow, so I won't post a lot
:\
Brazilian internet sucks.
Thanked by:
Yeah, what the hell. Welcome back.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Hey Dazz Big Grin

So, I got sprites to upload, what will you do to the old lu9 account?
You can delete it, or unban it so I can use. Well, just because I uploaded
stuff to TSR, and I want to continue ripping...
Thanked by:
Well you can still post rips on your new account just start anew, i guess Dazz could delete your old account and all your posts (might free the server with some space?) (Also i know that sounds mean sorry if it sounds like that but i just recently read your old threads on your old account more than half the stuff you commented was spam?)

but anyhow glad to see you turned over a new leaf can't wait to see what sprites/models/sounds/textures you will bring to the table

and enjoy your stay at TVGR Smile
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
I think I remember you from last year, yeah. Don't worry, as Masamune said I think we've all had similar experience. I know I have, I remember how I was on forums when I was younger... *shiver*

I've learned from my past ways and I'm sure you have too, so I hope you become a great member of the community! You can never have to many submitters Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Hey there! It's a good thing to reboot yourself on the forums. I hope everything goes well bud! Welcome back, and this time, to The VG Resource! Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: