Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[tSR] New Consoles Added
Hey guys,
We've gone ahead with using one of the features that has been granted to us with this new system, and that is that we can now move games from console to console. As such, we've moved a bunch of games around, and shuffled up the consoles available on the navigation.

We've made the following changes:
  • Split Playstation and Playstation 2 into their own categories.
  • Created a Wii category, and moved the games out of the Other Systems category.
  • Created a PSP category, and moved the games out of the Other Systems category.
  • Created a Nintendo 64 category, and moved the games out of the Other Systems category.
  • Created a Gamecube category, and moved the games out of the Other Systems category.
  • Moved all Genesis attachment based games, such as 32X and Sega CD, into the Genesis category.

(RTB's note: And as of June 11th, there's also the following:)
  • Created a Game Gear category, and moved the games out of the Other Systems category. If a game is for both this and the Master System, it'll be here.
  • Created a Master System category, and moved the games out of the Other Systems category.
  • Created a TurboGrafx-16 category, and moved the games out of the Other Systems category.

If you spot any mistakes to do with games being in the wrong place, please report them to us and we'll get them moved over ASAP.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Glad to see Wii and Gamecube have their own sections outside of Other Systems. Smile

All of the "Category Stats" link to DS, though.
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by:
Yeah, we fixed that, but something Raz set up is preventing the fix from coming through... So blame him. I'm sure we'll have that fixed today.
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by: Petie
Also coming soon (mainly because I'm still working on listing them all), we'll finally be giving the Game Gear and Master System games their own sections!
Wow, this looks amazing, guys. All my dreams for the site are coming true! Tongue
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Garamonde
(06-03-2013, 11:05 AM)Dazz Wrote: Yeah, we fixed that, but something Raz set up is preventing the fix from coming through... So blame him. I'm sure we'll have that fixed today.

Fix your own goddamn server.

Really though, It's fixed now.
Oh, that was me, actually. Wrong config, my bad.
Thanked by:
No PC Engine/Turbografx 16 section?
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
(06-04-2013, 08:31 PM)Magma Dragoon Wrote: No PC Engine/Turbografx 16 section?

They never said they were done. Tongue
Thanked by:
(06-04-2013, 08:31 PM)Magma Dragoon Wrote: No PC Engine/Turbografx 16 section?
Although it'd have the least amount of games compared to the other sections (30), it's always a possibility.
Thanked by: Garamonde
I've always wanted to rip the PC engine Ys games, but so far the only one I can get to work is Ys IV. I have to get back to that, but there's a lot of stuff that would only be possible to rip with a tile viewer. I know there was this one guy on the forums who could view tiles for Turbo Duo CD games, but I forget what he used, and I think it was complex.
Thanked by: Ton
(06-04-2013, 08:35 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Although it'd have the least amount of games compared to the other sections (30), it's always a possibility.

I think it has enough games on it's own (counting both regular and CD) to warrant it's own section. Plus, it could help getting more games from it ripped! (I'm thinking about a project now!)

(06-04-2013, 08:59 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I've always wanted to rip the PC engine Ys games, but so far the only one I can get to work is Ys IV. I have to get back to that, but there's a lot of stuff that would only be possible to rip with a tile viewer. I know there was this one guy on the forums who could view tiles for Turbo Duo CD games, but I forget what he used, and I think it was complex.

Mednafen/Lmednafen. It is actually quite easy to rip from them.
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
Well, I mean, if people can get us to the quota while they're still adding to the site, maybe they'll change their minds?
Thanked by:
we can add new consoles easily at any time in the future, too. Smile
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by: Garamonde, Ton, redblueyellow
(06-04-2013, 08:59 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I've always wanted to rip the PC engine Ys games, but so far the only one I can get to work is Ys IV. I have to get back to that, but there's a lot of stuff that would only be possible to rip with a tile viewer. I know there was this one guy on the forums who could view tiles for Turbo Duo CD games, but I forget what he used, and I think it was complex.

Mednafen/Lmednafen. It is actually quite easy to rip from them.
[/quote]

Urg, I can't get the application to run. Every time I open it nothing happens. Am I supposed to do something else first? xD
Thanked by: