Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DS/3DS ripping method
Question 
Hello, everyone!

I don't know if I gotta post my question here, but I will ask it anyway:
Is there a ripping method for the DS/3DS models? If not, is there a method that is currently in developpment?

I would like to know this, especially for the 3DS models.

Thank you in advance,

MaxiGamer
[Image: ErtTUaIarb.png]
Thanked by:
For DS models, there are indirect and direct methods.
You could hook 3D model capture software to a NDS model viewer, or you could recompile DeSmuMe including Szfzafa's model dumping code and then follow their animation removal tutorial (Chinese) before capturing the model.
For 3DS models, you'll have to wish really hard for an emulator.
Thanked by: MaxiGamer™, Garamonde
Thanks for answering me so fast!

(05-23-2013, 07:22 PM)Friedslick6 Wrote: For 3DS models, you'll have to wish really hard for an emulator.

There is a 3DS emulator, but it needs a dll to run that the creator of the emulator uploaded in a survey thing. People these days, they do that just for the money.
Thanked by:
(05-23-2013, 07:48 PM)MaxiGamer™ Wrote: There is a 3DS emulator, but it needs a dll to run that the creator of the emulator uploaded in a survey thing. People these days, they do that just for the money.
Suuuuuuuure. It's most likely a virus.
(05-23-2013, 07:48 PM)MaxiGamer™ Wrote: There is a 3DS emulator, but it needs a dll to run that the creator of the emulator uploaded in a survey thing.
Because surveys are always trustworthy.
Thanked by:
(05-23-2013, 07:48 PM)MaxiGamer™ Wrote: There is a 3DS emulator, but it needs a dll to run that the creator of the emulator uploaded in a survey thing. People these days, they do that just for the money.

It's a hoax, they just want your personal information to sell for money. And also to put spyware on your computer for double money.
Maybe someone will work on a (heavily) modified version of DeSmuME.
Let's hope a 3DeSmuME!

*browses the Internet before even posting*

The official DeSmuME website says that they "won’t make a 3DS/2DS emulator."
Fack. Ouch!
Thanked by:
It is all because of the 3DS' proprietary chip that nobody really knows anything about. The guys at 3dbrew are actively trying to find a method of finding the decryption keys, but for the time being, not much can be done :<
Once there was a way to get back homeward
Thanked by: MaxiGamer™
(05-23-2013, 07:22 PM)Friedslick6 Wrote: For DS models, there are indirect and direct methods.
You could hook 3D model capture software to a NDS model viewer, or you could recompile DeSmuMe including Szfzafa's model dumping code and then follow their animation removal tutorial (Chinese) before capturing the model.
For 3DS models, you'll have to wish really hard for an emulator.

This is going to be difficult for me since I can't understand Chinese.
Thanked by: