Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
.ZIP/.RAR file im confused...
i wanted to download this file here http://spriters-resource.com/ds/harvestmoon/sheet/39018 but it wouldnt let me open any of the images when i tried, the destination file couldnt be created, it said.
i know this is a stupid sort of question to ask but how could i fix this?
any help would be appreciated, thank you.
[Image: venomcarnage.png]
Thanked by:
Once the file is downloaded to your computer right click on it and select "Extract All..."

It'll then ask you to select a destination folder, if the default location does not work click on "Browse..." and browse to your My Pictures folder and try to extract the files to there. This should create a folder inside your My Pictures with all of the background images.

Hope this helps~
Thanked by:
(05-13-2013, 12:47 PM)Raz Wrote: Once the file is downloaded to your computer right click on it and select "Extract All..."

It'll then ask you to select a destination folder, if the default location does not work click on "Browse..." and browse to your My Pictures folder and try to extract the files to there. This should create a folder inside your My Pictures with all of the background images.

Hope this helps~

there's an error that prevents me from copying files.. TT _TT
Thanked by:
Just checked the file myself and it looks like there's something funky about the archive, I get exactly the same error in whatever program I try it with and I at least partially know what I'm doing.

Looks like it's actually broken, or at least using some kind of compression that doesn't agree with anything I've currently got installed.
B A N D C A M P - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R - Y O U T U B E - G 1 5
Call me aggressive, call me obscene,
but you've always called me sir when you've invaded my dreams.
Thanked by: Raz
(05-13-2013, 02:29 PM)PatientZero Wrote: Just checked the file myself and it looks like there's something funky about the archive, I get exactly the same error in whatever program I try it with and I at least partially know what I'm doing.

Looks like it's actually broken, or at least using some kind of compression that doesn't agree with anything I've currently got installed.

Oh weird, let me take a look.

Edit: seems to work okay for me on Linux, don't know what's going on. Let me re-zip and upload for you.
Thanked by: Garamonde
shoot.. well its good to know its not just me ^^; thanks ^ -^

edit: wait! it worked! ^ ^ i have the backgrounds now, whatever you did, thank you!
Thanked by:
Can you please give it a try now?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, by the way.
Thanked by: Chansickly
yea it works for me too. glad it does now, heh.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-13-2013, 03:08 PM)Raz Wrote: Can you please give it a try now?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, by the way.

no problem ^ -^
Thanked by: