Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
where have you been recme
hello, i am here!

recently, my laptop has ran out of battery and my parents do not want to bother with it. so at the moment, i am pc-less. this means i wont be able to post sprites or music. so now, i result myself to my wii u that has been collecting dust. i know that i could be using my sisters comp, but that thing is a hunk of shit. spriting with mouse is difficult and making music while the computer lags is impossible. even though its an option, im not going to choose it.

also, i feel like it has been a while since i last posted here. might as well pop in so it wont make me look like im dead! i hope i save up some $$$ so i get replace the battery! hopefully, they arent too expensive!
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Baegal
Spriting with a mouse is difficult?

Anyways, welcome back-ish!
Thanked by: Garamonde, recme, Baegal
I wondered what happened to you. Surprise
well, glad to see you're doing okay, at least!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: recme
(05-12-2013, 08:26 PM)Trollerspooks Wrote: Spriting with a mouse is difficult?

well, to me its difficult. laptops usually have a touch pad thing. its kinda like a tablet.
Thanked by: Baegal
you gotta embrace the spriting in any media, man

be it tablets or mouse or touch pads

you gotta sprite what you feel

as for the music lag, it's unlikely that a PC that runs Paint without problem isn't capable of running Famitracker without lags. So I suggest you a thing:

1 - Open Famitracker
2 - Open the File -> Configuration
3 - Select the Sound tab
4 - Increase the Buffer Length from 40ms to 60ms or higher, depending on the speed
5 - Enjoy!!
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
(05-13-2013, 07:11 AM)Gorsalami Wrote: as for the music lag, it's unlikely that a PC that runs Paint without problem isn't capable of running Famitracker without lags.

the whole computer lags Surprise

so mspaint lags, famitracker lags, videos lag, and even typing lags. i dont even know how mow gets used to this. i'll try using it, but it's going to make things hard to work with. Nervous

thanks for helping though, gors! c:
Thanked by: Garamonde