Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Terrorist attack in Boston
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/15/us/bos...?hpt=hp_t1

There have been multiple explosions and apparently more explosive devices have been discovered. 2 Deaths so far, lots of people injured.

Who is behind this, I wonder?
Thanked by:
Absolutely sickening. What makes me even angrier is how I'll see friends on Facebook use this to put out how God is the one to follow and it absolutely sickens me.
Thoughts go out to those who are impacted, as I can't imagine losing those who are most important to me, scares the living hell out of me.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
I can't even imagine why someone would think to target such an event... I can only hope that the injury and death counts don't increase. Sad
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by:
Kinda glad I haven't moved there yet...

Geez, I hope they figure out who did it soon.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
It was just confirmed an 8 year old died. This is terrible.

Thanked by: Marth
I heard the marathon was the bomb, people in Boston had a blast over there.

Thanked by:
(04-15-2013, 05:34 PM)Joseph Styling Wrote: I heard the marathon was the bomb, people in Boston had a blast over there.

What the fuck dude?
[Image: 2003-02-20.gif]
(04-15-2013, 05:34 PM)Joseph Styling Wrote: I heard the marathon was the bomb, people in Boston had a blast over there.

Yeah, no.
See you in 12 hours.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
why...

This just isn't right...

This is just utterly horrible.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
I know this was already taken care of, I just want to say this.

As a citizen of Massachusetts, I want to say this pretty sternly.

Go fuck yourself.

No seriously, I don't care how or why you thought that was funny. You can go fuck yourself and get the fuck out of here with your tasteless puns.

Just fucking, no.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
You know, if you don't really care, that's fine, some people just don't concern themselves with tragedies and I understand that, but when you joke about and seemingly enjoy pushing others buttons, you can go fuck yourself.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
/\ this. 1000 times this.

Honestly, if someone said that right in front of me I'd probably punch them because jokes like that just piss me off more than anything else.

I know I'm over exaggerating here but jokes like those make me wish it was possible to punch someone through a monitor. So check yourself before you even make retarded jokes like that.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
My best friend of 16 years goes to Boston College, 5 miles away from the explosion and he just answered his phone. Thank God he is alright.

My heart goes out to those that lost loved ones today.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Maxpphire
I've been discussing about this on MFGG and Bibby Team, and there is no word to describe this utter shock I'm hearing. With this much security and what America learned from Sept. 11, 2001, we thought that future cases of brazen display of terrorism in America would be stamped out. This incident serves as an example that we can never fully prepare to stop a terrorist attack before it happens.

Also, with regards to the pun above, would of been funny if the bombing didn't happen, but it did, and it's tasteless, even for dark humor (black comedy) and gallows humor standards.
http://s4.zetaboards.com/SMWASE_Reactor/index

A top-notch Mario fangame in the works.
Thanked by:
What the FUCK is up with America having tragedies lately? There's the Aurora and the Colorado shootings, and now there's bombings!?
Thanked by: