Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Spongebob Squarepants Atlantis Squarepantis
here's spongebob in his ka-ra-tay suit
[Image: family_guy_wip_preview_by_leoelbarto-d5ve0w1.png]
[Image: HCNR3yq.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde
should be "Ka-ra-tay", otherwise looks good!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
(04-07-2013, 11:30 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: should be "Ka-ra-tay", otherwise looks good!
okay, I took care of that
Thanked by: Garamonde
uploaded.

although I noticed something when uploading -- why does the sheet's file name have "leoelbarto"? that's the name of another submitter here on TSR, so unless that is you, I'd like to know why it says that.
Thanked by:
(04-25-2013, 04:46 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: uploaded.

although I noticed something when uploading -- why does the sheet's file name have "leoelbarto"? that's the name of another submitter here on TSR, so unless that is you, I'd like to know why it says that.
well that was my original account but my computer crashed and I wasn't able to get my password back or my old files, so I opened this new account, but I also recently opened a imgur account under the name leoelbarto that I use for most of my accounts. an account on imgur.com so I could upload my files in an easier way than using my deviantart account http://leoelbarto.deviantart.com/.
Thanked by:
okay, if you would like your old account back I will tell an admin about it so they can help.
Thanked by:
Shouldnt Karate Spongebob be on the same sheet as normal spongebob? Its a "powerup" he gets with Sandy right?
Love : Previous(2)(3), Trollerskates(2), Nicktendo DS(2), Hiynastrike, ShadeDBZ(2), Recolorme, Sevenstitch, SupaBuddie,

Thanked by: Garamonde, Ton