Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Major Pokemon NEWS!!!
Guys! You won't believe this! While I was browsing on the internet I discovered this site that had a leaked link to a brand new Pokemon. Apparently it's a ghost/electirc type pokemon. It might be a new form to Pichu or plusle, the pic wasn't too clear, but... This is so exciting! I'll post more info. when I see if this is a possible fake or not. It looked legit though...

Okay so major news! I've confirmed it's a new evolution to Pikachu. I've asked a member already to see if they can find the link. All I remember is the picture quality wasn't too clear and the font was all in Japanese so I couldn't translate it. If anyone else can find out more by checking bulbapedia or seribii and finds something new to cinfirm this please share. This is so cool. Cool
Video Games are bad for you? Surprise That's what they said about Rock and Roll! Big Grin
Thanked by:
oh okay. so where's the source hmmm?
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Garamonde
(04-01-2013, 12:16 PM)Makermatic21 Wrote: Okay so major news! I've confirmed it's a new evolution to Pikachu.

honestly I think this is fake, Pikachu is their mascot so I doubt they'd mess with it after Pichu.
if I'm wrong though it'd be interesting to see, I guess. although if you want my honest opinion, Pikachu gets more than enough attention as it is and I don't think it needs another evolution in order to hog up more of it.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I believe somewhere on Serebii.net. I'll post more info. as I find it. Has anyone else found anything though?
Video Games are bad for you? Surprise That's what they said about Rock and Roll! Big Grin
Thanked by:
*Checks date on calendar*

I honestly can't think of why Pikachu would have a ghost/ electric type evolution, doesn't seem to fit. (Plus the reasons Mighty mentioned)
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ploaj
I'd agree with you if I hadn't seen it myself. A member on bulbapedia said it's on serebii. I still can't find the original source, but maybe I can find other evidence...[/u]
Thanked by:
Sega is making the Dreamcast 2.

Locked for april fools.
Thanked by:
Speaking of evolved Pokemon have you guys heard about the new ghost/electric type poke'mon related to Pikachu? It's a crazy new evolution I found on Serebii. If you haven't heard about it yet check out this link. http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=22851
[/u]
Thanked by:
Okay uhm do I have to repeat myself? :I
Thanked by:
Okay so I have proof now. Here's what I found out: It's a ghost/electric pokemon related to Pikachu. It knows curse, thundershock, charge, and mean look. It can only be found in Lavandar Town. It says in it's bio. on serebii.net that: "This wild Poke'mon is rumored to be a deceased Pikachu thought to have once belonged to a trainer of legend."

Oh also I thought guys would like to all know it's called a: PIKABOO!

Hahahaha! You get it? Pikaboo? The famous thunder ghost? HAHAHAHA! April Fool's Guys!
Thanked by:
Here it is guys. The brand new Pokemon I told you all about. Click here:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=22852
Thanked by:
Alright kiddo, here's a warn for you. When a mod tells you to stop, you should stop - not go on and ignore it. If you think a mod's decision was injust, you can discuss that with staff - however, you should not ignore it and keep on doing what you've been told not to do.
Yes, having a thread locked means that you should stop.

PS: Merged everything together into one single thread.

PPS: Nice downrep, very mature. Big Grin
Thanked by: Garamonde