Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Generations/Unleashed resource
I'm bored, and I now have full knowledge of these models as a modder of the game <|;3

Sonic Generations

*Playable Character*
[Image: icon.png]
*Playable Character*

*Figurine*

Sonic Unleashed 360

[Image: unleashedgame.png]

*NPC*

*Playable Character*
Oh and btw, I've tried exporting to dae with a few programs (Noesis, FBXConverter, 3ds Max) without proper results. (No rigging + no materials)
So I've included an fbx file instead which like every other format, seems to import perfectly.
Thanked by: Ton, Garamonde
Updated!

Thanked by:
exporting as an smd seems to preserve the bone rig quite well
[Image: 1471_Courage.jpg]
Thanked by: TGE
(03-28-2013, 10:47 AM)Turbo Thunderbolt Wrote: exporting as an smd seems to preserve the bone rig quite well
I have included SMD files, if that's what you mean.
Thanked by:
These are up on the site now.
Thanked by: Garamonde, TGE
undefined
Thanked by:
(03-28-2013, 05:46 PM)CloneShadow Wrote: undefined

what...? the models are on the site, if you mean you can't download them...
http://www.models-resource.com/pc_comput...index.html
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I assume it's that old random bug that happens rarely where someone makes a post but all that comes out is "undefined" due to some error (I assume a JavaScript fault but I can't really be sure). I'd advice CloneShadow to clear cookies and cache on whatever browser they're using, maybe that helps solving it.
Thanked by: Garamonde
oh okay, I feel like I've seen that before too, so maybe that's it. just excuse my post then. Shy
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Update!

Sonic Unleashed 360
[Image: unleashedgame.png]
Thanked by:
Great upload! I hope Sonic Unleashed models are from XBox 360 version? Smile
P.S: Are the Trophy Room models from Sonic Generations have the same format as the characters models?
Thanked by:
(03-29-2013, 04:25 AM)Doronetty Wrote: Great upload! I hope Sonic Unleashed models are from XBox 360 version? Smile
P.S: Are the Trophy Room models from Sonic Generations have the same format as the characters models?
Of course they are!
Yes, I have them trophy's ripped already.
Do you want me to upload them?
I was actually planning on t-posing a few of them.
Thanked by:
Yeah, some trophies are really unique - it's a great idea to T-posing them!
P.S: And if you can upload ripped trophies - please do it!
Thanked by:
Okay, I hope now it works....

I asked to rip the stage models. Because I don't have any idea how to extract them but it seems that everyone's got them but me.
It would be cool to have Dragon Road or something as model. So people can use it for some pictures as background.
Thanked by:
(03-29-2013, 10:47 AM)CloneShadow Wrote: Okay, I hope now it works....

I asked to rip the stage models. Because I don't have any idea how to extract them but it that everyone's got them but me.
It would be cool to have Dragon Road or something as model. So people can use it for some pictures as background.
Nobody's got them. And they're ass to upload because the .dae file itself is already like 100mb not even including the textures.
Thanked by: