Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem Project
soooo, sploder started a thread in request : http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=22163

and well we decided to make this become an actual ripping project, cause a few people are pretty motivated and by that i mean just me and canasniimehugh

OK, so here's the deal

first of all i put together a list of spells to be ripped, with green circles indicating those that have already been ripped
[Image: enTbdA1.png]

and here is a list of monster spells used in fe8
[Image: 2nLC7]

and now the lists of classes whose battle spritesheets need to be ripped/completed :

[Image: rkJX67R.png]
as you can see, that's every unit in the gba games that has an animation, presented here in the default palette
so to make things simple i think we can just take the existing sheets, recolor them into the default palette, and add what's missing (unarmed poses most of the time)

PS : VincentASM asked me if i could upload all the BGs from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn
he has all the files downloadable :
Path of Radiance: http://serenesforest.net/media/fe9bg/All.zip
Radiant Dawn: http://serenesforest.net/media/fe10bg/All.zip

gonna add some more stuff afterwards
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Shade, canasniimehugh
Everything should be fixed now. Let`s get this started!

Fire Emblem 8:
[Image: iGAJrQwmz4QaO.png]

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance :
[Image: iAbbYOh8gy66C.png] [Image: ibloAPZ98Qp1GF.png]
EDIT: Here are the named FE9 BG`s by VincentASM
[Image: ilOJTs8Fo7Ptb.png]
EDIT EDIT: To avoid double posting:
FE8:
[Image: i9n3BvBuivdGX.png] [Image: ir84x0yyPWAxR.png] [Image: iyVvjRLBuoY0a.png] [Image: ibxdCA7UpD0Xoe.png]

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Fix`d Ross` and Lyon`s icons.
Thanked by: Lexou Duck
soo let's post here the stuff i put on the other thread, but this time with proper icons

[Image: RZmM5KX.png][Image: f94ilKz.png][Image: ntJHpcF.png][Image: o4Nwd8B.png][Image: xvr73ZY.png][Image: JfxlsUH.png][Image: g93GIkn.png][Image: juIZV4r.png]

with [Image: 1xQvRql.png] (is in every gba game)

i completed Drakewing's rip of this sheet for FE8[Image: endpics_icon.png]
and also ripped the story screens of FE6 [Image: hBWajvu.png]

also, the battle backgrounds : FE6 FE7 FE8 i think we can just use one icon for all 3 [Image: sPq0fVn.png]

and these two from FE7 [Image: qVQPRAx.png][Image: XDCg0HC.png]

Also canasniimehugh, could you rename the icon "Necromancer (Lyon)" please ? (yeah im a bit of an order maniac)

you know what actually it's better not to put credit tags, it wastes too much time
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: canasniimehugh
by credit tags you mean your human Lexou image right? cause otherwise you should keep the text so we know who ripped it should we ever need to put it back up. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ton
yeah ill just put text, and i suggest canasniimehugh does too actually

btw canas, im sorry but i really wanna be an annoying maniac and ask you to have all the frames for each animation, even if there are identical ones in the end
otherwise it's kinda difficult to get, like on your ross sheet (see his dodge)

and again if you could rather put class names rather than character names (ie: ross --> Journeyman)

its not all that important, this is just personal cleanliness/order needs i have so whatevs
the important thing is to remember you have all of these on every sheet
[Image: 2oydk]

also [Image: QcA4kjt.png] (FE6)

EDIT : another thing, don't bother ripping map sprites, i'm gonna make a big map sprite sheet like i did for FE7 Wink

EDIT2: to avoid double posting : [Image: Kyfye2I.png] (all 3 games)
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
(03-26-2013, 05:19 PM)Lexou Duck Wrote: btw canas, im sorry but i really wanna be an annoying maniac and ask you to have all the frames for each animation, even if there are identical ones in the end
otherwise it's kinda difficult to get, like on your ross sheet (see his dodge)

Got it, chief.
(03-26-2013, 05:19 PM)Lexou Duck Wrote: and again if you could rather put class names rather than character names (ie: ross --> Journeyman)

Doooneeeee~
(03-26-2013, 05:19 PM)Lexou Duck Wrote: its not all that important, this is just personal cleanliness/order needs i have so whatevs
the important thing is to remember you have all of these on every sheet
[Image: 2oydk]

1. Some classes don`t have range attacks or range criticals.
2. Some classes (like the Journeyman) have a range dodge.

... and don`t worry Lexou. I got dis.
FE:8
[Image: i0pjXyG7DHGTq.png]
I have FE7 downloaded so I might be able to help with that.

Just so you guys know! :p
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

As Eggman once (obnoxiously) said. "The more the merrier!" Also, a quick thing:
FE8:
[Image: iX86WXK6jxaxL.png]
Thanked by: Shade, Lexou Duck
sorry but, could you get this stuff Ton? I'll probably try to get a few other things sometime.
Thanked by:
Has any of it gone up yet?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I'll try my hand at ripping the Soldier.
(04-04-2013, 05:45 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Has any of it gone up yet?

no. Tongue
Thanked by: Ton
Actually, I'll try something easier like Rath the Nomad.
Thanked by:
1 year (and five days) on TSR! Wheeeeeeee!

FE7:
[Image: ibwsVlgKC4jAc8.png]
[Image: 4f481ut.png](FE6) [Image: oX3TeRw.png] (FE8)

two pretty big rips done !
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥